Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bosch cordless screwdriver

CPC have an offer on today for the above. Interesting point is it includes
a right angle drive. 27.95.

http://planet.farnell.com/email/cpc/.../nov_06clp.htm

--
*'ome is where you 'ang your @ *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

You can have my old Ixo for nothing. Good points are the battery holds
its charge well, and the whole thing is nicely compact. Bad points are
the lack of clout (good for a free running screw, but not much more),
and it simply isn't robust enough for more than the lightest of use.

I got mine for nothing with a bosch pro drill - but after only
occasional use, the power switch is dodgy - you can fiddle and fix it
for a while, but trouble soon returns.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
CPC have an offer on today for the above. Interesting point is it includes
a right angle drive. 27.95.

http://planet.farnell.com/email/cpc/.../nov_06clp.htm

As long as the driver is better then their maths

BTW, I bought one discount from B&Q a while back - it's OK for relatively
easy work: if you've lots of screws with pilot holes, it speeds the whole
process up but it's a bit short on grunt.

Seems to hold charge and recharge pretty swiftly - the charger design means
that you can drop the driver straight on to it between use, keeping it
topped up during the job.

I find mine a useful addition but I'd still need the screwdriving
capabilities of my drill.

--
PeterMcC

inappropriate or offensive in any way,