Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Metabo SCMS

Anyone have any experience of these? Seem to be relatively cheap @ SF
currently. Metabo seem to have a good name.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Anyone have any experience of these? Seem to be relatively cheap @ SF
currently. Metabo seem to have a good name.

I assume you mean "Metabo KGS 255 Plus 210mm Sliding Compound Mitre Saw"?

Also known as SF item number 25039. And 84760. Oh well, I'm sure one
will be 240V the other 110V. But which is which? Just a little hint
please...

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Anyone have any experience of these? Seem to be relatively cheap @
SF currently. Metabo seem to have a good name.

I assume you mean "Metabo KGS 255 Plus 210mm Sliding Compound Mitre
Saw"?
Also known as SF item number 25039. And 84760. Oh well, I'm sure one
will be 240V the other 110V. But which is which? Just a little hint
please...

Indeed that would be the one, but the question was meant to be about Metabo
quality in general.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Rod wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Anyone have any experience of these? Seem to be relatively cheap @
SF currently. Metabo seem to have a good name.

I assume you mean "Metabo KGS 255 Plus 210mm Sliding Compound Mitre
Saw"?
Also known as SF item number 25039. And 84760. Oh well, I'm sure one
will be 240V the other 110V. But which is which? Just a little hint
please...

Indeed that would be the one, but the question was meant to be about Metabo
quality in general.

Reasonably high end in general...

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Reasonably high end in general...

The one item of Metabo I have (Random orbit sander), I'd place on a
par with Bosch pro (in fact I tried them both on the respective trade
stands).

They also did a much better box than Bosch - interlocking stackable -
interchangeable with Festool they say.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
Rod wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Anyone have any experience of these? Seem to be relatively cheap @
SF currently. Metabo seem to have a good name.

I assume you mean "Metabo KGS 255 Plus 210mm Sliding Compound Mitre
Saw"?
Also known as SF item number 25039. And 84760. Oh well, I'm sure one
will be 240V the other 110V. But which is which? Just a little hint
please...

Indeed that would be the one, but the question was meant to be about

Metabo
quality in general.

No complaints about my Metabo cordless drill.

Adam