Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

Default FS: Walnut skirting board

Hi

Thought I'd offer here before posting it on ebay. I have 15 metres of
walnut skirting. I bought it from Screwfix, see link below.
Originally we planned on using it in the bedroom as well as the ensuite but
have since changed our mind.

20 metres on SF website costs £80 (£4 per metre). I am selling 15m for
£45 ono, collection only. I am in Leeds, not far from junction 27 of the
M62.

Anyone interested.?

http://www.screwfix.com/search.do;js...alnut+skirting

Anyone need any Walnut Skirting? Slider UK diy 4 August 29th 08 11:13 AM
Cutting skirting board John Kelly UK diy 15 July 31st 06 08:47 PM
Skirting Board Tricia UK diy 5 April 26th 06 12:23 PM
Skirting board Chris Styles UK diy 8 February 8th 06 04:45 PM
Skirting board tips [email protected] UK diy 6 October 25th 05 09:43 PM