Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Completely OT; I knew I'd get there one day...

http://tinyurl.com/5yucjz

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
http://tinyurl.com/5yucjz

Well you are an arsehole so coming up from behind should suit you.

On a more frivolous point, the banner on the bus isn't done very well and
the whole banner moves relative to the bus as it passes, the rest is quite
good.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/5yucjz

And you a so called *professional* *handman* - you can't even get that job
right!

Never mind Dave, your ego is bigger than your skills.

Tanner-'op

--
Who has no need for subliminal advertising in his signature

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tanner-'op wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/5yucjz

And you a so called *professional* *handman* - you can't even get that job
right!

Never mind Dave, your ego is bigger than your skills.

Tanner-'op

he only a handy cause he lives round the corner :-)

--
Kevin R
Reply address works
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tanner-'op wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/5yucjz

And you a so called *professional* *handman* - you can't even get
that job right!

Never mind Dave, your ego is bigger than your skills.

I wonder about your motivation for these constant personal attacks and
indeed your motivation for posting to this group.

You seem to be confused about the difference between ego & self confidence.
Self confidence enabled me to start a business (not a franchise) from
scratch in my mid fifties and make it very successful.

You on the other hand, never seem to have acheived anything other than being
promoted to 'foreman'. Standard practice in the building game is that you
don't promote anyone useful to foreman because you then lose a productive
member of the team. You promote the tosser instead. Doesn't matter that he
is 'Billy no mates' because no one likes the foreman anyway.

You only ever seem to offer helpful advice when it allows you to to show how
clever, knowledgeable & experienced you are. You consistently try to gain
importance, when most here consider you to be a complete ******.

The motivation to help others is clearly missing.

I assume you always wanted your own business but never had the ability or
confidence to have a go - or possibly your wife wouldn't let you. Instead
you became bitter & jealous of anyone successful - something that shows very
clearly in your posts.

Your continued pointless personal attacks simply make you look like a
jealous, sad old git and contribute nothing positive to this group.

Grow up, get a life.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Kevin wrote:
Tanner-'op wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/5yucjz

And you a so called *professional* *handman* - you can't even get
that job right!

Never mind Dave, your ego is bigger than your skills.

Tanner-'op

he only a handy cause he lives round the corner :-)

The old ones are the good ones ....

:-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tanner-'op wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
[...]

Hear, hear!

http://www.diybanter.com
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 21:52:31 GMT, The Medway Handyman wrote:

snip
I wonder about your motivation for these constant personal attacks and
indeed your motivation for posting to this group.

Unfortunately, you do have something of a history for attracting persoanl
attacks on you.

I think it's sad that several people who *do* have something useful to add
to the cumulative knowledge on this group spend so much time energy and
bile in pointless attacks on each other.

--
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

the dot wanderer at tesco dot net

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Oct 15, 10:52*pm, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
Tanner-'op wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/5yucjz

And you a so called *professional* *handman* - you can't even get
that job right!

Never mind Dave, your ego is bigger than your skills.

I wonder about your motivation for these constant personal attacks and
indeed your motivation for posting to this group.

If the "you can't even get that job right!" refers to the video that
doesn't play on the link you gave (I assume it was supposed to do
something), then he has a point.

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

wrote:
Tanner-'op wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/5yucjz
And you a so called *professional* *handman* - you can't even get
that job right!
Never mind Dave, your ego is bigger than your skills.

I wonder about your motivation for these constant personal attacks and
indeed your motivation for posting to this group.

If the "you can't even get that job right!" refers to the video that
doesn't play on the link you gave (I assume it was supposed to do
something), then he has a point.

MBQ

Worked for me as posted without problem - except a few slight stutters
as it played.

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-10-15, The Medway Handyman wrote:

Tanner-'op wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/5yucjz

And you a so called *professional* *handman* - you can't even get
that job right!

Never mind Dave, your ego is bigger than your skills.

I wonder about your motivation for these constant personal attacks

These people's lives are so empty, the only social interactions they get are to
provoke reponses from total strangers on Usenet via unprovoked flames.

Except he clearly had a val;id point that the video doesn't load
within 15s nor when I checked back 12 hours later.

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Man at B&Q"
saying something like:

If the "you can't even get that job right!" refers to the video that
doesn't play on the link you gave (I assume it was supposed to do
something), then he has a point.

I assume you didn't see it then or later - it was a site which takes
your text input (name) and displays it on a billboard like a
presidential election slogan.
That site's been up for a couple of weeks and is probably bandwidth
limited, hence the 'check back in twelve hours' notice.

I wouldn't expect T'oppy to get that.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tanner-'op wrote:

Who has no need for subliminal advertising in his signature

Because he never had his own business...

Ha ha ha ha ha!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk