Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Tin openers

Has anyone else been having problems with opening tins? We found it
really hard to open tins with a previous tin opener. So I got an old
fashioned butterfly one and this didn't work very well, so bought
another from Asda (35p) and found this didn't work. Finally went to
John Lewis and paid for an expensive one (£7) and have now found this
doesn't work properly.

This made me think that maybe the manufacture of tinned goods has
changed slightly.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Tim Decker wrote:
Has anyone else been having problems with opening tins? We found it
really hard to open tins with a previous tin opener. So I got an old
fashioned butterfly one and this didn't work very well, so bought
another from Asda (35p) and found this didn't work. Finally went to
John Lewis and paid for an expensive one (£7) and have now found this
doesn't work properly.

This made me think that maybe the manufacture of tinned goods has
changed slightly.

We have a Culinare SafetyCan 2 opener. Has an interestingly slightly
different mechanism - works OK. Not noticed anything very different
recently. Mind, the rims of cans seem a bit neater/thinner than they
used to be - are they welded rather than soldered these days?

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Decker" wrote in message
Has anyone else been having problems with opening tins? We found it
really hard to open tins with a previous tin opener. So I got an old
fashioned butterfly one and this didn't work very well, so bought
another from Asda (35p) and found this didn't work. Finally went to
John Lewis and paid for an expensive one (£7) and have now found this
doesn't work properly.

This made me think that maybe the manufacture of tinned goods has
changed slightly.

Forget the new fangled gimmicks and use an old fasioned "stab and cut" maual
one.
You'll prolly find them in a pound shop or chandlers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Decker formulated the question :
Has anyone else been having problems with opening tins? We found it
really hard to open tins with a previous tin opener. So I got an old
fashioned butterfly one and this didn't work very well, so bought
another from Asda (35p) and found this didn't work. Finally went to
John Lewis and paid for an expensive one (£7) and have now found this
doesn't work properly.

Our seem to work at first but they soon stop working.

This made me think that maybe the manufacture of tinned goods has
changed slightly.

The folded over lip does seem to be thinner. As a standby I keep a
really simple tin opener which is intended for camping etc. and fits on
a key ring. It is made from two bits of flat metal, one hooks onto the
rim of the tin, the other is the blade hinged onto the first. I have
had it for over twenty years on my car keys and it never fails to work.
They might be called 'The Little Nipper' or similar. Most camping type
stores will probably have them.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from Rod contains these words:

Tim Decker wrote:
Has anyone else been having problems with opening tins? We found it
really hard to open tins with a previous tin opener. So I got an old
fashioned butterfly one and this didn't work very well, so bought
another from Asda (35p) and found this didn't work. Finally went to
John Lewis and paid for an expensive one (£7) and have now found this
doesn't work properly.

This made me think that maybe the manufacture of tinned goods has
changed slightly.

We have a Culinare SafetyCan 2 opener. Has an interestingly slightly
different mechanism - works OK. Not noticed anything very different
recently. Mind, the rims of cans seem a bit neater/thinner than they
used to be - are they welded rather than soldered these days?

Many (but not all) cans are now made so that you're expected to to make
a horizontal cut just under the rim, rather than a vertical cut inside
the rim.

Buy an appropriate design of modern opener, make sure it's a quality one
and use it in accordance with the design of the can.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Decker wrote:

Has anyone else been having problems with opening tins? We found it
really hard to open tins with a previous tin opener. So I got an old
fashioned butterfly one and this didn't work very well, so bought
another from Asda (35p) and found this didn't work. Finally went to
John Lewis and paid for an expensive one (£7) and have now found this
doesn't work properly.

This made me think that maybe the manufacture of tinned goods has
changed slightly.

I think it probably has. The "lift off" style of can opener which
cuts the side of the can under the rim with a circular blade seems
better suited than a traditional opener with a fixed blade and a hand
driven cog wheel.

I have both these types, however my favourite can opener is one that
resembles the lift off type in form, but has a safety cutter that cuts
through the rim itself. It only ever takes one go to open the can,
and the top is easily lifted off leaving no sharp edges at all.

I wish I had bought two, because I cannot remember where I bought it
from and will need a replacement one day.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"George" wrote in message
om...

"Tim Decker" wrote in message
Has anyone else been having problems with opening tins? We found it
really hard to open tins with a previous tin opener. So I got an old
fashioned butterfly one and this didn't work very well, so bought
another from Asda (35p) and found this didn't work. Finally went to
John Lewis and paid for an expensive one (£7) and have now found this
doesn't work properly.

This made me think that maybe the manufacture of tinned goods has
changed slightly.

Forget the new fangled gimmicks and use an old fasioned "stab and cut"
maual one.
You'll prolly find them in a pound shop or chandlers.

Then cut yourself on the jagged edges!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"John" wrote in message

"George" wrote in message
om...

"Tim Decker" wrote in message
Has anyone else been having problems with opening tins? We found it
really hard to open tins with a previous tin opener. So I got an old
fashioned butterfly one and this didn't work very well, so bought
another from Asda (35p) and found this didn't work. Finally went to
John Lewis and paid for an expensive one (£7) and have now found this
doesn't work properly.

This made me think that maybe the manufacture of tinned goods has
changed slightly.

Forget the new fangled gimmicks and use an old fasioned "stab and cut"
maual one.
You'll prolly find them in a pound shop or chandlers.

Then cut yourself on the jagged edges!

Are you accident prone then?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Decker" wrote in message
Has anyone else been having problems with opening tins? We found it
really hard to open tins with a previous tin opener. So I got an old
fashioned butterfly one and this didn't work very well, so bought
another from Asda (35p) and found this didn't work. Finally went to
John Lewis and paid for an expensive one (£7) and have now found this
doesn't work properly.

This made me think that maybe the manufacture of tinned goods has
changed slightly.

Faultless opens a tin every time had one like this for 16 years,twas my
mothers...few and far between now this type.

http://tinyurl.com/66ex9u

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 22:59:47 +0100, Rod
wrote:

Tim Decker wrote:
Has anyone else been having problems with opening tins? We found it
really hard to open tins with a previous tin opener. So I got an old
fashioned butterfly one and this didn't work very well, so bought
another from Asda (35p) and found this didn't work. Finally went to
John Lewis and paid for an expensive one (£7) and have now found this
doesn't work properly.

This made me think that maybe the manufacture of tinned goods has
changed slightly.

We have a Culinare SafetyCan 2 opener. Has an interestingly slightly
different mechanism - works OK. Not noticed anything very different
recently. Mind, the rims of cans seem a bit neater/thinner than they
used to be - are they welded rather than soldered these days?

Not AFAIK

Like everything else just made thinner / cheaper.

derek

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 23:13:08 +0100, Harry Bloomfield
wrote:

[...]

That was a mouse / rat trap. ;-)

or similar. Most camping type
stores will probably have them.

Derek
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Decker" wrote in message
Has anyone else been having problems with opening tins? We found it
really hard to open tins with a previous tin opener. So I got an old
fashioned butterfly one and this didn't work very well, so bought
another from Asda (35p) and found this didn't work. Finally went to
John Lewis and paid for an expensive one (£7) and have now found this
doesn't work properly.

This made me think that maybe the manufacture of tinned goods has
changed slightly.

Maybe you have a bit of a weak wrist! I use an electric tin opener for the
tins that don't have a ring on them. The only problem I see is for left
handed people.
I'm amazed you think a £7 one with a name is better than any other.
I bet you have been ripped off so many times!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Has anyone else been having problems with opening tins?

I bought a cheap Ikea one a few months ago - works great, although a
little bit fiddly to locate on the rim until you get used to it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Decker wrote:
Has anyone else been having problems with opening tins? We found it
really hard to open tins with a previous tin opener. So I got an old
fashioned butterfly one and this didn't work very well, so bought
another from Asda (35p) and found this didn't work. Finally went to
John Lewis and paid for an expensive one (£7) and have now found this
doesn't work properly.

Angle grinder :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

George wrote:
"John" wrote in message
"George" wrote in message
om...
"Tim Decker" wrote in message
Has anyone else been having problems with opening tins? We found it
really hard to open tins with a previous tin opener. So I got an old
fashioned butterfly one and this didn't work very well, so bought
another from Asda (35p) and found this didn't work. Finally went to
John Lewis and paid for an expensive one (�7) and have now found this
doesn't work properly.

This made me think that maybe the manufacture of tinned goods has
changed slightly.

Forget the new fangled gimmicks and use an old fasioned "stab and cut"
maual one.
You'll prolly find them in a pound shop or chandlers.

Then cut yourself on the jagged edges!

Are you accident prone then?

Which is much more likely nowadays. Instead of touching the cad and lid
just once (to pour out the contents and drop the empty in the bin), we
are expected to rinse off both lid and can and bin them separately.

I certainly have cut myself on cans due to this method of opening.
Accident prone? Maybe. Trying where sensible to avoid wickedly nasty
sharp edges? Yes, definitely.

--
Rod

onset.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

John wrote:
"George" wrote in message
om...
"Tim Decker" wrote in message
Has anyone else been having problems with opening tins? We found it
really hard to open tins with a previous tin opener. So I got an old
fashioned butterfly one and this didn't work very well, so bought
another from Asda (35p) and found this didn't work. Finally went to
John Lewis and paid for an expensive one (�7) and have now found this
doesn't work properly.

This made me think that maybe the manufacture of tinned goods has
changed slightly.

Forget the new fangled gimmicks and use an old fasioned "stab and cut"
maual one.
You'll prolly find them in a pound shop or chandlers.

Then cut yourself on the jagged edges!

Which is much more likely nowadays. We are expected to rinse off both
lid and can and bin them separately. This might involve several
additional handlings.

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Bruce writes:
I think it probably has. The "lift off" style of can opener which
cuts the side of the can under the rim with a circular blade seems
better suited than a traditional opener with a fixed blade and a hand
driven cog wheel.

I have both these types, however my favourite can opener is one that
resembles the lift off type in form, but has a safety cutter that cuts
through the rim itself. It only ever takes one go to open the can,
and the top is easily lifted off leaving no sharp edges at all.

When I was looking for an opener suitable for a frail person,
I though one of these looked ideal. It wasn't though. Removing
the upper rim loses the upper rigidity of the can, and she
couldn't then pick up the can without squashing it, resulting
in spill over and possible dropping.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Derek Geldard wrote :
They might be called 'The Little Nipper'

That was a mouse / rat trap. ;-)

You are correct.

The opener I had in mind was one of these...

Ebay item 280263482172

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Decker wrote:
Has anyone else been having problems with opening tins? We found it
really hard to open tins with a previous tin opener. So I got an old
fashioned butterfly one and this didn't work very well, so bought
another from Asda (35p) and found this didn't work. Finally went to
John Lewis and paid for an expensive one (£7) and have now found this
doesn't work properly.

This made me think that maybe the manufacture of tinned goods has
changed slightly.

Hi Tim

Not planning on performing 'Pineapple Surprise' or 'Peaches' are you :-)

I had trouble finding ours, most cans seem to be ring pulls nowadays. Ours
is a cheap white plastic jobby marked 'WL Housewares' no idea where it came
from but it seems to work OK.

Lakeland do one appropriately called a 'Magician Auto' which has a good
write up and a lifetime guarantee for £8:99 - worth a try, most of their
stuff 'does what it says on the tin' so to speak.

There's a Lakeland at Bluewater.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Decker" wrote in message
Has anyone else been having problems with opening tins? We found it
really hard to open tins with a previous tin opener. So I got an old
fashioned butterfly one and this didn't work very well, so bought
another from Asda (35p) and found this didn't work. Finally went to
John Lewis and paid for an expensive one (£7) and have now found this
doesn't work properly.

This made me think that maybe the manufacture of tinned goods has
changed slightly.

I very rarely use canned foods but on the one occasion I did and there
wasn't a ring pull (which I have difficulty with) the main problem was
finding the tin opener.

When I did neither of us could remember how to use it ...

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Decker wrote:
Has anyone else been having problems with opening tins? We found it
really hard to open tins with a previous tin opener. So I got an old
fashioned butterfly one and this didn't work very well, so bought
another from Asda (35p) and found this didn't work. Finally went to
John Lewis and paid for an expensive one (£7) and have now found this
doesn't work properly.

This made me think that maybe the manufacture of tinned goods has
changed slightly.

I've used an electric can opener for about 15 years now, I think it cost
around £6.

It's a kenwood, like this one:
http://www.spb-holdings.net/index.ph... currency=GBP

If you type electric can opener into google and click 'shopping', you will
have loads of them starting from about £8.

No effort, hands free, clean edges, magentic lid holder, it's a no-brainer
really

--
Phil L
RSRL Tipster Of The Year 2008

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Decker wrote:
[...]

So you can have a sharp can rather than a sharp lid.. no thanks.

Buy an appropriate design of modern opener, make sure it's a quality one
and use it in accordance with the design of the can.

If you buy one of the cheap lidl/aldi safety can opener they slice through
the actual rim at the top.
This leaves a lid without sharp edges and a can without sharp edges.

You can even put the lid back on if you only use half the can and it seals
quite well.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
In article ,
Bruce writes:
I think it probably has. The "lift off" style of can opener which
cuts the side of the can under the rim with a circular blade seems
better suited than a traditional opener with a fixed blade and a hand
driven cog wheel.

I have both these types, however my favourite can opener is one that
resembles the lift off type in form, but has a safety cutter that cuts
through the rim itself. It only ever takes one go to open the can,
and the top is easily lifted off leaving no sharp edges at all.

When I was looking for an opener suitable for a frail person,
I though one of these looked ideal. It wasn't though. Removing
the upper rim loses the upper rigidity of the can, and she
couldn't then pick up the can without squashing it, resulting
in spill over and possible dropping.

You have the wrong type.. the ones that cut through the rim leave half the
rim on the lid and half on the can.

There are a lot of so called safety openers that claim to leave no sharp
edges on the lid, but leave them on the can instead. The proper ones don't
leave sharp edges on either.

However for someone who is frail you need an electric one.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message

When I was looking for an opener suitable for a frail person,

Maybe ebay item 120170467565

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 17:08:02 +0100, Owain
wrote:

Bruce wrote:
I have both these types, however my favourite can opener is one that
resembles the lift off type in form, but has a safety cutter that cuts
through the rim itself. It only ever takes one go to open the can,
and the top is easily lifted off leaving no sharp edges at all.
I wish I had bought two, because I cannot remember where I bought it
from and will need a replacement one day.

It sounds like one sold on QVC, usually with a German bloke guest
presenting.

It's on the website now with a video demo. At least i think he's
German (they definitely avoided mentioning the war).

House-Ware 4 Piece Complete Kitchen Opener & Pourer Set

Item Number 828233

Introductory Price £16.45

reduced from £18 .

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Bruce wrote:
I have both these types, however my favourite can opener is one that
resembles the lift off type in form, but has a safety cutter that cuts
through the rim itself. It only ever takes one go to open the can,
and the top is easily lifted off leaving no sharp edges at all.
I wish I had bought two, because I cannot remember where I bought it
from and will need a replacement one day.

It sounds like one sold on QVC, usually with a German bloke guest
presenting.

It's on the website now with a video demo. At least i think he's
German (they definitely avoided mentioning the war).

House-Ware 4 Piece Complete Kitchen Opener & Pourer Set

Item Number 828233

Introductory Price £16.45

reduced from £18 .

That isn't the same opener I have - mine looks more like the "lift
off" type, but the QVC one cuts in exactly the same place, leaving a
still-rigid can with no sharp edges.

The other items are nice too, but the whole lot is quite expensive at
£20.40 including P&P. QVC is rarely cheap.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 10:21:02 +0100, in uk.d-i-y "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Tim Decker" wrote in message
Has anyone else been having problems with opening tins? We found it
really hard to open tins with a previous tin opener. So I got an old
fashioned butterfly one and this didn't work very well, so bought
another from Asda (35p) and found this didn't work. Finally went to
John Lewis and paid for an expensive one (£7) and have now found this
doesn't work properly.

This made me think that maybe the manufacture of tinned goods has
changed slightly.

I very rarely use canned foods but on the one occasion I did and there
wasn't a ring pull (which I have difficulty with) the main problem was
finding the tin opener.

When I did neither of us could remember how to use it ...

Do you have anything to contribute to the question to hand? We really
aren't interested in your memory problems.

Phil
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 13:35:43 GMT, in uk.d-i-y "Phil L"
wrote:

Tim Decker wrote:
[...]

No *not* really. I have one of those and it leaves sharp edges on the
lid, not *that* sharpe, but still requires care with the lid. However,
the worst thing about it is that the magnet attachment and the blade are
a bugger to clean; loads of nasty crevices. Surely there must be a
better make? oh, and this one has a gadget on the back for grinding away
your kitchen knives.

Phil
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 20:34:46 +0100, Bruce wrote:

That isn't the same opener I have - mine looks more like the "lift
off" type, but the QVC one cuts in exactly the same place, leaving a
still-rigid can with no sharp edges.

We have and ancient "lift off" type. It cuts the side of the can below the
rim but the top edge of the can is sharp. How does this QVC deal with the
top edge of the can to leave "no sharp edges"?

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 23:13:08 +0100, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

It is made from two bits of flat metal, one hooks onto the rim of the
tin, the other is the blade hinged onto the first. I have had it for
over twenty years on my car keys and it never fails to work.

As you say always works but you do have to be careful as fingers are
rather close to sharp bits of tin, especially when the lid is nearly off.

In todays nanny state I'm surprised you can still get them as there must
be figures showing that 2 people a year get a nasty cut (not requiring
stitches) when using one.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 08:04:35 +0100, Rod wrote:

Which is much more likely nowadays. Instead of touching the cad and lid
just once (to pour out the contents and drop the empty in the bin),

Yuk, not even rinsed so it goes all manky in the bin?

we are expected to rinse off both lid and can and bin them separately.

What? Can't you put the (metal) lid in with the (same metal) tin for
recycling? A 2l ice cream tub takes our tins and tin lids, tins a rinsed
and flattened before be placed in there.

I certainly have cut myself on cans due to this method of opening.
Accident prone? Maybe. Trying where sensible to avoid wickedly nasty
sharp edges? Yes, definitely.

So have I both from the fold out type of opener and our lift off one. I'm
intrigued by this "cut through the rim" type. We sort of need a new tin
opener as I said earlier it is ancient (20 years or more old) and the
surface of the plastic handles is starting to fail.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Phil Addison" wrote in message

No *not* really. I have one of those and it leaves sharp edges on the
lid, not *that* sharpe, but still requires care with the lid. However,
the worst thing about it is that the magnet attachment and the blade are
a bugger to clean; loads of nasty crevices. Surely there must be a
better make? oh, and this one has a gadget on the back for grinding away
your kitchen knives.

How very interesting.

Phil

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 08:04:35 +0100, Rod wrote:

Which is much more likely nowadays. Instead of touching the cad and lid
just once (to pour out the contents and drop the empty in the bin),

Yuk, not even rinsed so it goes all manky in the bin?

Sure. Shve it in the landfill bin.

Let nature take care of the yuk, and then when we need the metal, we can
mine the landfills.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Liquorice" wrote:

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 20:34:46 +0100, Bruce wrote:

That isn't the same opener I have - mine looks more like the "lift
off" type, but the QVC one cuts in exactly the same place, leaving a
still-rigid can with no sharp edges.

We have and ancient "lift off" type. It cuts the side of the can below the
rim but the top edge of the can is sharp. How does this QVC deal with the
top edge of the can to leave "no sharp edges"?

It cuts through the rim, not the side of the can.

I'm not sure exactly how, but it seems to exploit a line of weakness
in the rim which is presumably the joint where the lid is put on when
the can has been filled. But I'm only guessing.

There certainly isn't even a trace of a sharp edge left behind, either
on the lid or on the rim of the can.

If I hadn't bought one of these can openers and seen how it works,
leaving no sharp edges, I think I would have found it very difficult
to believe. But it does work exactly as claimed.

(At least mine does. It is slightly different to the QVC version but
obviously uses the same principle.)

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 08:04:35 +0100, Rod wrote:

Which is much more likely nowadays. Instead of touching the cad and lid
just once (to pour out the contents and drop the empty in the bin),

Yuk, not even rinsed so it goes all manky in the bin?

If it's collected frequently enough, is the food left on a can any worse
than the other stuff that ends up in the bin? I used to make a token
effort - but with fortnightly collections and being not supposed to wrap
things in the can bin, more thorough effort is required.

we are expected to rinse off both lid and can and bin them separately.

What? Can't you put the (metal) lid in with the (same metal) tin for
recycling? A 2l ice cream tub takes our tins and tin lids, tins a rinsed
and flattened before be placed in there.

Hands up! I should obviously have phrased that to be "separately to
other (non-can) rubbish)". I have never made any effort to squash cans
because the collecting box we have is ample for the containers we
collect without doing so. (And will still last four weeks, i.e. allowing
a forgotten-to-put-the-damn-thing-out week.)

I certainly have cut myself on cans due to this method of opening.
Accident prone? Maybe. Trying where sensible to avoid wickedly nasty
sharp edges? Yes, definitely.

So have I both from the fold out type of opener and our lift off one. I'm
intrigued by this "cut through the rim" type. We sort of need a new tin
opener as I said earlier it is ancient (20 years or more old) and the
surface of the plastic handles is starting to fail.

I have never had any significant problem with the camping type opener
(as described earlier). And no problem at all with the 'cut through the
rim' styles. Some are much better on the small cans (tomato paste,
pilchards) than other types of opener.

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://www.spb-holdings.net/index.ph..._info&products....

If you type electric can opener into google and click 'shopping', you will
have loads of them starting from about £8.

No effort, hands free, clean edges, magentic lid holder, it's a no-brainer
really

No *not* really. I have one of those and it leaves sharp edges on the
lid, not *that* sharpe, but still requires care with the lid. However,
the worst thing about it is that the magnet attachment and the blade are
a bugger to clean; loads of nasty crevices. Surely there must be a
better make? oh, and this one has a gadget on the back for grinding away
your kitchen knives.

Phil

Although I'm not generally a fan of bloat, and an electric motor on a
can opener 10x the size does at first sight look like bloat, reality
is these things do make opening cans much easier. Cleaning the handle
part is effortless if you have a dishwasher, if not then a hot soak is
wanted. If not cleaned now and then the mank gets into the handle
mechanism and jams the cutter in the up position so it wont open
anything.

The built in grinder is a waste of time, not that I expected
otherwise.

Some people seem to have truoble with getting the tin in the right
position, if its too far over one way it wont work.

NT

PS the manual type that slice through the side take less work than the
top cutters, as the metal's thinner. But the result is a wobbly can
with sharp edges and no drip edge - so basically for people with mild
hand problems.

NT

Garage door openers Rich Greenberg Home Repair 20 September 8th 08 12:53 AM
Garage door openers Rich Greenberg Home Ownership 17 September 8th 08 12:53 AM
Gate Openers [email protected] UK diy 0 April 7th 08 01:28 AM
Gate Openers [email protected] UK diy 1 April 3rd 08 05:38 PM
Garage door openers Brian Reay UK diy 1 April 1st 07 06:00 PM