Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Is wood in short supply?

just been to my local handymans store for some coach bolts,at the counter a
guy was buying 2 lenghts of 7'x11/4x3/4 at a staggering cost of £5.40,jesus
thank god I have two woodyards on the dockroad by me who fill their skips up
over the weekend with off cuts or stuff were it has become damaged in one
form or another.

I also sieze the opportunity in looking in skips on my travels,must of saved
quite a penny or two over the years.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
"George" writes:
Subject: Is wood in short supply?

Anyone would think it grows on trees...

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:16:16 GMT, "George"
wrote:

just been to my local handymans store for some coach bolts,at the counter a
guy was buying 2 lenghts of 7'x11/4x3/4 at a staggering cost of £5.40,jesus

Something else that comes from Russia.

Derek

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
In article ,
"George" writes:

Anyone would think it grows on trees...

--
Andrew Gabriel

What! you can't see the woods for the trees these days. ;-P