Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ivy on wall

My detached garage has ivy growing up it (my fault). I don't want to get rid
of it now as the brickwork is marked and I quite like it - but trimming the
top of it to prevent it getting under the roof is a chore I would like to
reduce. Any tips on reducing it's growth - or any recommended techniques (I
use secateurs)