Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default National Pigeon Day 2009

Hi, National Pigeon Day 2009 is coming up on June 13th.

Has anyone made any plans.

Please see blog for our first one.

www.nationalpigeonday.com
Posted to uk.d-i-y

pigeonperson wrote:

Hi, National Pigeon Day 2009 is coming up on June 13th.

Has anyone made any plans.

National Pigeon Day 2009?

It has a certain ring to it ...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 20:13:11 +0100, Bruce wrote:

pigeonperson wrote:

Hi, National Pigeon Day 2009 is coming up on June 13th.

Has anyone made any plans.

National Pigeon Day 2009?

It has a certain ring to it ...

Try not to get in a flap about it!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Hi, National Pigeon Day 2009 is coming up on June 13th.
Has anyone made any plans.

Not yet, but if you tell us how best to BBQ them...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"pigeonperson" wrote in message
Hi, National Pigeon Day 2009 is coming up on June 13th.

Has anyone made any plans.

Please see blog for our first one.

www.nationalpigeonday.com

Yep !

Got meself a Raptor!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

RW wrote:
"pigeonperson" wrote in message
Hi, National Pigeon Day 2009 is coming up on June 13th.

Has anyone made any plans.

Please see blog for our first one.

www.nationalpigeonday.com

Yep !

Got meself a Raptor!

My gun and myself ignore such things, every day is a pigeon day here!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Broadback" wrote in message
RW wrote:
"pigeonperson" wrote in message
Hi, National Pigeon Day 2009 is coming up on June 13th.

Has anyone made any plans.

Please see blog for our first one.

www.nationalpigeonday.com

Yep !

Got meself a Raptor!

My gun and myself ignore such things, every day is a pigeon day here!

Yebbut.....My Raptor will muller a Pidgeon *much* more quitely than a 12
bore

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember pigeonperson
saying something like:

Hi, National Pigeon Day 2009 is coming up on June 13th.

Has anyone made any plans.

Webley .22
--
Dave
GS850x2 XS650 SE6a

"It's a moron working with power tools.
How much more suspenseful can you get?"
- House

Possibly OT - pigeon deterrent petek UK diy 11 January 25th 08 04:17 AM
pigeon scarer tim \(back at home\) UK diy 65 April 24th 06 07:12 PM
Pigeon Control PDQ Home Repair 27 February 27th 06 02:05 AM
OT pigeon hate tony sayer UK diy 83 August 19th 05 09:01 AM