Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Airflow Aidelle Extractor Fan noisy in cloakroom

Hello,

I have a aidelle extractor fan in my cloakroom. Recently it has
started to be very noisy.

Any ideas? i removed the cover and clearing out the dust (without
taking it apart) thinking it was just dust but hasnt made a different
(in fact worse).

Suggestions please.

EM
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
Hello,

I have a aidelle extractor fan in my cloakroom. Recently it has
started to be very noisy.

Any ideas? i removed the cover and clearing out the dust (without
taking it apart) thinking it was just dust but hasnt made a different
(in fact worse).

Do you mean bathroom? A cloakroom is somewhere you keep coats and shoes. I'd
rather people said restroom than use another word that's already got a
meaning...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-05-02 18:37:05 +0100, "Doki" said:

wrote in message
Hello,

I have a aidelle extractor fan in my cloakroom. Recently it has
started to be very noisy.

Any ideas? i removed the cover and clearing out the dust (without
taking it apart) thinking it was just dust but hasnt made a different
(in fact worse).

Do you mean bathroom? A cloakroom is somewhere you keep coats and shoes.

Yes.... it may also have a bog and a basin

I'd rather people said restroom than use another word that's already
got a meaning...

That would be stretching it rather far. The term "restroom" in the
left-pond sense is bizarre since the installations in most commercial
and corporate office premises in that geography have substantial gaps
at the tops and bottoms of the partitions, thus making their use for
the purpose of rest somewhat awkward. Of course it may be a ploy by
the major companies to drive out cottage industry.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-05-02 18:37:05 +0100, "Doki" said:

wrote in message
[...]

for clarity, restroom,downstairs bathroom, actually downstairs
toilet

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-05-02 18:37:05 +0100, "Doki" said:

wrote in message
[...]

Might even encourage it, and have a negative impact on the sale
of cordless drills.

So what do Leftpondians ask for when they want an actual bathroom
rather than a euphemistic one?
--
Graham

%Profound_observation%