Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cloakroom Basin Installation...

Hey everyone,
Wondering if anyone has any advice with regards to my basin
installation. The supply plumbing is not too tricky however the waste
is proving to be a bit of a nightmare!
I have only a small length of soil pipe protruding from the wall in
the cloakroom WC. I was hoping to tap into it with the sink waste
pipe. Is there an sort of gizmo/fitting out there which would enable
me to link in to the soil waste with my sink waste?
Any other suggestions would be greatly recieved..

Cheers

Paul
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
Hey everyone,
Wondering if anyone has any advice with regards to my basin
installation. The supply plumbing is not too tricky however the waste
is proving to be a bit of a nightmare!
I have only a small length of soil pipe protruding from the wall in
the cloakroom WC. I was hoping to tap into it with the sink waste
pipe. Is there an sort of gizmo/fitting out there which would enable
me to link in to the soil waste with my sink waste?
Any other suggestions would be greatly recieved..

You don't say just exactly how small a piece of soil pipe but have a look at
WC Connectors here.

http://www.mcalpineplumbing.com/

Jim A

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim Alexander wrote:
wrote in message
Hey everyone,
Wondering if anyone has any advice with regards to my basin
installation. The supply plumbing is not too tricky however the waste
is proving to be a bit of a nightmare!
I have only a small length of soil pipe protruding from the wall in
the cloakroom WC. I was hoping to tap into it with the sink waste
pipe. Is there an sort of gizmo/fitting out there which would enable
me to link in to the soil waste with my sink waste?
Any other suggestions would be greatly recieved..

You don't say just exactly how small a piece of soil pipe but have a look at
WC Connectors here.

http://www.mcalpineplumbing.com/

It's not very clear what the OP means but my interpretation is that he
needs a soil strap boss:
http://www.screwfix.com/prods/49547/Plumbing/Soil-Vent/Soil-Strap-Boss?cm_re=SEARCHPROMO-_-BOSS-_-49547

David
Posted to uk.d-i-y

That's brilliant. Exactly the gizmo I was after.
Wasn't sure if one even existed.
Thanks alot guys

Paul