Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Moving a piano into a basement

"R D S" wrote:
Bruce wrote:
"R D S" wrote:

OG wrote:

Could you get a 500W halogen bulb and put it inside?

Huh?

To make it "lighter", presumably.

Christ!

Yes, I'm surprised no-one has recommended prayer!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bruce wrote:

Yes, I'm surprised no-one has recommended prayer!

Nor taking off all the handles and the things that hold the candles...

--
Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Wade wrote:
Bruce wrote:

Yes, I'm surprised no-one has recommended prayer!

Nor taking off all the handles and the things that hold the candles...

No, that was covered a few posts up with a link to the lyrics.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , R D S
writes
Andy Wade wrote:
Bruce wrote:

Yes, I'm surprised no-one has recommended prayer!

Nor taking off all the handles and the things that hold the candles...

No, that was covered a few posts up with a link to the lyrics.

BTW, Lozzo in UKRM was looking for you

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , R D S
writes
Andy Wade wrote:
Bruce wrote:

Yes, I'm surprised no-one has recommended prayer!

Nor taking off all the handles and the things that hold the
candles...

No, that was covered a few posts up with a link to the lyrics.

BTW, Lozzo in UKRM was looking for you

Nice one, cheers.