Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Killfiling Google Groups

Will wrote:

Guess how much I care.

Enough to make fallacious appeals to uthority by raising the irrelevant
subject of your qulifications. Hence "clueless".
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Steve Firth wrote:
Will wrote:

Guess how much I care.

Enough to make fallacious appeals to uthority by raising the irrelevant
subject of your qulifications. Hence "clueless".

I think your Mac's "a" key has just packed up. What will fail next?
Posted to cam.misc,uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "John"
saying something like:

http://improve-usenet.org

Am I correct in thinking that as far as I can see this won't work on OE?

It'll work in OE if you install NewsProxy.
--

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28 Apr, 12:03, Stuart Noble
wrote:
Steve Firth wrote:
Will wrote:

*Guess how much I care.

Enough to make fallacious appeals to uthority by raising the irrelevant
subject of your qulifications. Hence "clueless".

I think your Mac's "a" key has just packed up. What will fail next?

He's a Mac user, you say? And he calls me clueless.

Will.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Will wrote:

On 28 Apr, 12:03, Stuart Noble
wrote:
Steve Firth wrote:
Will wrote:

Guess how much I care.

Enough to make fallacious appeals to uthority by raising the irrelevant
subject of your qulifications. Hence "clueless".

I think your Mac's "a" key has just packed up. What will fail next?

He's a Mac user, you say? And he calls me clueless.

yawn Since that comes from someone who has decided to only use crap
from the maker of the world's most broken OS, that comment makes you
look even more clueless.

Posted to cam.misc,uk.d-i-y

John Rumm wrote:
I would have thought they have every right to archive information placed
into the public domain. Posting to usenet would certainly be counted by
most as "placing into the public domain".

I'm not sure that this is the case.

However, I think they might have a claim that they're not archiving
usenet so much as being a part of it. Usenet easily becomes a very
broadly defined thing.

Dan.

OT killfiling for google groups Markem Woodworking 0 January 8th 07 08:45 PM
Google Groups. Weatherlawyer UK diy 2 June 15th 06 07:55 PM
What am I doing wrong with Google Groups Mike in Arkansas Woodworking 4 January 15th 05 03:06 AM
New google Groups: Somewhat OT [email protected] Woodworking 1 December 4th 04 04:55 PM
Sorry- OT Re Google Groups- WTF? brad Woodworking 8 December 12th 03 01:21 PM