Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default ********,I told you not to dig too deep.

http://tinyurl.com/542a38

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"George" wrote in message
om...
http://tinyurl.com/542a38

Any decent builder should be able to hide the skeletons at the bottom of the
skip along with the asbestos and crushed fridges.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

George wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/542a38

Build a novel garden sculpture?

--
Si - XV535

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadworth wrote:
"George" wrote in message
om...
http://tinyurl.com/542a38

Any decent builder should be able to hide the skeletons at the bottom
of the skip along with the asbestos and crushed fridges.

Fred West didn't :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
m...

ARWadworth wrote:
"George" wrote in message
om...
http://tinyurl.com/542a38

Any decent builder should be able to hide the skeletons at the bottom
of the skip along with the asbestos and crushed fridges.

Fred West didn't :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Thats because he didn't do his maths. :0)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 20:13:29 +0100, "Mungo \"Two Sheds\" Toadfoot"
wrote:

George wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/542a38

Build a novel garden sculpture?

A novel and innovative "rockery"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 19:53:00 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

ARWadworth wrote:
"George" wrote in message
om...
http://tinyurl.com/542a38

Any decent builder should be able to hide the skeletons at the bottom
of the skip along with the asbestos and crushed fridges.

Fred West didn't :-)

Reminds me of a joke between two recently de-mobbed ex-forces
schoolteachers overheard in more innocent times (Ca 1962).

T1) What's the definition of a "Bugger" ?

T2) He's a bloke who digs up dead women and shags them.

T1) What's the definition of a "Silly bugger" ?

T2) Dunno.

T1) He's one who forgets his shovel ...

Bet you Fred forgot his shovel

DG

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-04-21 20:53:00 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

ARWadworth wrote:
"George" wrote in message
om...
http://tinyurl.com/542a38

Any decent builder should be able to hide the skeletons at the bottom
of the skip along with the asbestos and crushed fridges.

Fred West didn't :-)

Yes, but Fred's elevator didn't visit the top floor.....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Derek Geldard wrote:

T1) What's the definition of a "Bugger" ?

T2) He's a bloke who digs up dead women and shags them.

Errm actually that would be a definition of a necrophiliac. A bugger is
someone who sticks his [NO CARRIER]