Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Planning Permission for Driveways

Hi all

Does anyone have a link for the planning-permission-for-driveways fiasco
please?
I currently have a planning application in for fence construction. The
fence version submitted is a re-hash so I am running out of time for
submitting further amendments within a year of original (to avoid payment of
complete new submission at £100+).
Is the driveway something I can tag on to the existing application, or are
the details of planning requirement not finalised yet?
My drive works will be a straight replacement for existing damaged/poorly
laid pavers so the area will not change - need to know if this makes a
difference to likelihood of drive scheme being passed.

TIA

Phil

Do I need Planning permission? [email protected] UK diy 12 October 27th 07 08:55 AM
Expiring planning permission Andrew Mawson UK diy 8 May 24th 07 07:27 AM
Will I ever get planning permission??? [email protected] UK diy 5 December 8th 05 02:30 AM
Planning Permission Rick Dipper UK diy 3 November 15th 04 08:50 AM
Planning Permission for a conservatory Dougie Nisbet UK diy 8 August 9th 04 12:56 PM