Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default barrier mats?

Hi

Been trying to get various sizes of barrier mats - no joy. The 1 place
on ebay does not respond to there emails. No one locally seems to be
sell them.

Anyone here bought them online as I need a door mat size and a runner.

Scott
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from Scott contains these words:

Hi

Been trying to get various sizes of barrier mats - no joy. The 1 place
on ebay does not respond to there emails. No one locally seems to be
sell them.

Anyone here bought them online as I need a door mat size and a runner.

Scott

Any number of suppliers such as

http://www.watco.co.uk/asp/autopage....stkGroup=TSTEP

http://www.viking-direct.co.uk/catal...4&id=3MPP03-BK
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Appin wrote:
The message
from Scott contains these words:

Hi

Been trying to get various sizes of barrier mats - no joy. The 1 place
on ebay does not respond to there emails. No one locally seems to be
sell them.

Anyone here bought them online as I need a door mat size and a runner.

Scott

Any number of suppliers such as

http://www.watco.co.uk/asp/autopage....stkGroup=TSTEP

http://www.viking-direct.co.uk/catal...4&id=3MPP03-BK

I saw some in my local Chinese cash and carry, with the catering supply
stuff.

That's in alperton, london, but I should think other catering supply
people might have some.

dedics
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from Ian & Hilda Dedic contains these words:

Appin wrote:
The message
from Scott contains these words:

Hi

Been trying to get various sizes of barrier mats - no joy. The 1 place
on ebay does not respond to there emails. No one locally seems to be
sell them.

Anyone here bought them online as I need a door mat size and a runner.

Scott

Any number of suppliers such as

http://www.watco.co.uk/asp/autopage....stkGroup=TSTEP

http://www.viking-direct.co.uk/catal...4&id=3MPP03-BK

I saw some in my local Chinese cash and carry, with the catering supply
stuff.

That's in alperton, london, but I should think other catering supply
people might have some.

As in fact will most companies doing commercial carpeting or indeed
commercial furnishing. I've bought them from many different sources.

Chair mats Andrew Mawson UK diy 11 November 18th 06 07:55 PM
Rubber Padded Mats? [email protected] Home Repair 10 October 4th 06 01:19 PM
vapor barrier question with kraft faced batts and radiant barrier foil [email protected] Home Repair 3 December 4th 05 04:39 PM
Mats for the top of your workbench... any suggestions? Jake Home Repair 3 July 3rd 05 05:11 PM
Mats of cobble stones? EricP UK diy 1 January 27th 05 02:22 PM