Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fixing removable panel for concealed cistern

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to fix a tiled removable
panel for a concealed cistern?

I'd rather not have capped screws (the easy choice), I'd prefer to
keep the fixings concealed. I've seen some magnetic catches from
Schlüter®-REMA recommended but are there any other suggestions?

I had wondered about push-to-release cupboard latches but don't know
if they will hold the panel still enough (and can't find anywhere that
sells them).

Are there any other methods?

TIA,
Andy