Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] ajuniper@freeuk.com is offline

Default Fixing removable panel for concealed cistern

Thanks for that idea, unfortunately I don't think that there will be
sufficient space above the panel to lift off since there will be a
countertop which overhangs the tiles :-(

Andy

On Jan 22, 11:32 pm, "The Medway Handyman"
Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to fix a tiled removable
panel for a concealed cistern?

I'd rather not have capped screws (the easy choice), I'd prefer to
keep the fixings concealed. I've seen some magnetic catches from
Schlüter®-REMA recommended but are there any other suggestions?

I had wondered about push-to-release cupboard latches but don't know
if they will hold the panel still enough (and can't find anywhere that
sells them).

Are there any other methods?

You could try a Flush Mounthttp://www.screwfix.com/prods/11423/Ironmongery/Brackets/Brackets/Flu...

These depend on the panel being proud of the surface all round, its how they
fix the panels in public loo's.

--
Dave - The Medway Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk
01634 717930