Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. Cunning plan....

I heard of a case recently where a pikey electrocuted himself by hack sawing
through a live cable he was trying to steal for the copper.

I've spotted a niche market here which could make my fortune.

The plan is to buy a load of those £9.99 non contact volt sticks from
Maplins (the ones that light up near a live cable).

I'm going to re package them & sell them for £25 as "The Pikey Protector".

I already have the advertising tag line worked out; "Protect a Pikey for a
Pony".

The only problem is where to advertise them?

Can anyone suggest suitable magazines to reach my target market?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk