Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Integrated Dishwasher

I'm ready to order my kitchen units.
I want to include an integrated dishwasher.
My design allows for a 500mm wide unit for the dishwasher.

It seems that most of the smaller dishwashers are 450mm wide but cabinets
don't come 450mm wide and I haven't found a 500mm dishwasher.
So is a 450mm dishwasher meant to go in a 500mm cabinet?

mark

Integrated Dishwasher or Free-Standing? Endulini UK diy 5 July 2nd 07 11:37 PM
Which dishwasher - semi or fully integrated nafuk UK diy 5 January 12th 07 08:12 PM
Which dishwasher - semi or fully integrated nafuk UK diy 3 January 12th 07 03:32 PM
Integrated Dishwasher SantaUK UK diy 1 August 21st 06 11:12 AM
FITTING OF FULLY INTEGRATED DISHWASHER [email protected] UK diy 6 September 19th 05 10:32 AM