Posted to uk.d-i-y
stevelup stevelup is offline

Default Integrated Dishwasher

On Jan 1, 1:32*am, "Mark" wrote:
I'm ready to order my kitchen units.
I *want to include an integrated dishwasher.
My design allows for a 500mm wide unit for the dishwasher.

It seems that most of the smaller dishwashers are 450mm wide but cabinets
don't come 450mm wide and I haven't found a 500mm dishwasher.
So is a 450mm dishwasher meant to go in a 500mm cabinet?

mark

Hi

Dishwashers don't go inside units - they go between two units. 500mm
is an odd size to leave - the vast majority are 600mm.

If you can't find the extra 100mm from somewhere, you will need to get
a 'slimline' 450mm unit and either shift your other units closer
together or pad the gaps with some end panels or other features.

Going for a 450mm dishwasher will limit your choice though - I'd
suggest trying to find the extra 100mm if possible.

Steve

Steve