Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default B&Q (And others?) LED external floodlights

Hi everyone,
I`m looking at more external lighting for the house. We currently have 3 x
300W floodlights for parties, but it`s all or nothing, and it`s a lot of
power to burn just for checking something out in the back garden. I was in
B&Q the other day and spotted some PIR floodlights that use LED`s. They
also had a solar charging unit for this. I quite like the idea of being
able to just put it on the wall and leave it turned on, so I get some light
at night but not the scary amounts I get from the current 900W of lights :-)

Has anyone used them, or seem them working in the real world? And if so,
opinions please!

Thanks in advance for your help!

--
Currently selling a load of computer parts, consoles and many other items.
Email me for a list!