Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Handwheel nuts

The sort of thing you find on the back of office chairs. Anyone any idea
a) what they're called so I can search for them or
b) where I can get some with an M8 nut?
Thanks.
--
Skipweasel.
Never knowingly understood.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Skipweasel wrote:
The sort of thing you find on the back of office chairs. Anyone any
idea a) what they're called so I can search for them or
b) where I can get some with an M8 nut?
Thanks.

You mean these?
http://www.axminster.co.uk/product.a... file=1&jump=0

Male or female. M6, M8, M10.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
says...

You mean these?
http://www.axminster.co.uk/product.a... file=1&jump=0

Male or female. M6, M8, M10.

Well done, that man.
--
Skipweasel.
Never knowingly understood.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Skipweasel" wrote in message
.uk...
The sort of thing you find on the back of office chairs. Anyone any idea
a) what they're called so I can search for them or
b) where I can get some with an M8 nut?
Thanks.

Threaded knobs.

http://shop.comdir.co.uk/Products.aspx?intGroupID=998

Loads of different shapes. Just over a quid a pop for most of them.
--
Dave Baker - Puma Race Engines

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Baker wrote:
"Skipweasel" wrote in message
.uk...
The sort of thing you find on the back of office chairs. Anyone any idea
a) what they're called so I can search for them or
b) where I can get some with an M8 nut?
Thanks.

Threaded knobs.

http://shop.comdir.co.uk/Products.aspx?intGroupID=998

Loads of different shapes. Just over a quid a pop for most of them.

What a very useful site! Thanks for that, it's now bookmarked.

Dave

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Skipweasel wrote:
In article ,
says...

You mean these?
http://www.axminster.co.uk/product.a... file=1&jump=0

Male or female. M6, M8, M10.

Well done, that man.

Always a pleasure, never a chore......

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

NoSpam wrote:
Dave Baker wrote:
"Skipweasel" wrote in message
.uk...
The sort of thing you find on the back of office chairs. Anyone any
idea a) what they're called so I can search for them or
b) where I can get some with an M8 nut?
Thanks.

Threaded knobs.

http://shop.comdir.co.uk/Products.aspx?intGroupID=998

Loads of different shapes. Just over a quid a pop for most of them.

What a very useful site! Thanks for that, it's now bookmarked.

Its great innit? Loads of stuff. Cheers Dave.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 20:26:05 GMT, The Medway Handyman wrote:

http://shop.comdir.co.uk/Products.aspx?intGroupID=998

What a very useful site! Thanks for that, it's now bookmarked.

Aye...

Its great innit? Loads of stuff. Cheers Dave.

Porn site for fastners, just a like a porn site for tyres that was posted
in afl not too long ago.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message ,
Skipweasel writes
The sort of thing you find on the back of office chairs. Anyone any idea
a) what they're called so I can search for them or
b) where I can get some with an M8 nut?
Thanks.

Shirly you can find an old chair ...

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 22:38:26 GMT, geoff wrote:

In message ,
Skipweasel writes
The sort of thing you find on the back of office chairs. Anyone any idea
a) what they're called so I can search for them or
b) where I can get some with an M8 nut?
Thanks.

Shirly you can find an old chair ...

I'm pretty sure I've seen such things in Machine Mart.

--
Frank Erskine