Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Whirlpool dishwasher 4404/5 green light flashes 4 times

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know what it means if my Whirlpool 4404/5 dishwasher's
green light flashes 4 times, pauses and then repeats ? It happens as
soon as I switch the machine on, and the machine does nothing else.

Thanks for any help

Todd.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know what it means if my Whirlpool 4404/5 dishwasher's
green light flashes 4 times, pauses and then repeats ? It happens as
soon as I switch the machine on, and the machine does nothing else.

Thanks for any help

Todd.

Did you bother trying googling for "whirlpool 4404 flashing"? - first hit:

http://www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=615339

no charge....

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

lol, thanks Bob. I did actually search for quite a while... but I
think I was too specific with my searching.

Thanks again.

Todd