Posted to alt.home.repair

Default dishwasher beeps and normal light flashes non stop (beaumark model 400912)

Hello,
My dishwasher is a beaumark (bay brand) manufactured by camco (GE) and
has the model number 400912.

The dishwasher runs non-stop while beeping and the normal setting
light flashes continously. I hit the reset button and 20 seconds later
it is doing the same thing again.

I have turned off the breaker for 30 minutes and then tried it again,
same result.

I have looked to see if anything is in the way of the arms (don't know
what they are called), and checked to see if the dispensor door is
jammed. Everything looks fine.

Any advice?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 30, 10:50 am, wrote:
Hello,
My dishwasher is a beaumark (bay brand) manufactured by camco (GE) and
has the model number 400912.

The dishwasher runs non-stop while beeping and the normal setting
light flashes continously. I hit the reset button and 20 seconds later
it is doing the same thing again.

I have turned off the breaker for 30 minutes and then tried it again,
same result.

I have looked to see if anything is in the way of the arms (don't know
what they are called), and checked to see if the dispensor door is
jammed. Everything looks fine.

Any advice?

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE IT'S GONNA BLOW!!!!!!

oh wait, april fools is in two days.