Posted to uk.d-i-y
me me is offline

Default Toolbox help

Hi

I am trying to find a toolbox that QVC used to sell. Its a plastic one that
opens flat, but then rolls together to close and forms an octagonal unit?
Can't find on QVC - or google, any ideas?

Many thanks
Paul

Posted to uk.d-i-y

me wrote:
Hi

I am trying to find a toolbox that QVC used to sell. Its a plastic
one that opens flat, but then rolls together to close and forms an
octagonal unit? Can't find on QVC - or google, any ideas?

I remember that! Thinking about it - it looked quite good. They also had
them for sewing accessories. Would it have been called an octobox?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 4, 7:52 pm, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
me wrote:
Hi

I am trying to find a toolbox that QVC used to sell. Its a plastic
one that opens flat, but then rolls together to close and forms an
octagonal unit? Can't find on QVC - or google, any ideas?

I remember that! Thinking about it - it looked quite good. They also had
them for sewing accessories. Would it have been called an octobox?

--
Dave - The Medway Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk
01634 717930
07850 597257

Called something like, Rolobox or Roloflex or Rotobox or some such
thing. Lad at work had one many years ago. Layed all his tools out in
it, all in order. Rolled it out, tools everywhere. Picked it up and
threw it into the canal.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
me me is offline

ups.com...
wrote:
me wrote:
Hi

I am trying to find a toolbox that QVC used to sell. Its a plastic
one that opens flat, but then rolls together to close and forms an
octagonal unit? Can't find on QVC - or google, any ideas?

I remember that! Thinking about it - it looked quite good. They also
had
them for sewing accessories. Would it have been called an octobox?

--
Dave - The Medway Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk
01634 717930
07850 597257

Called something like, Rolobox or Roloflex or Rotobox or some such
thing. Lad at work had one many years ago. Layed all his tools out in
it, all in order. Rolled it out, tools everywhere. Picked it up and
threw it into the canal.

Well they worked on the TV adverts ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 4, 9:15 pm, wrote:

Called something like, Rolobox or Roloflex or Rotobox or some such
thing. Lad at work had one many years ago. Layed all his tools out in
it, all in order. Rolled it out, tools everywhere. Picked it up and
threw it into the canal.

A view with a room.

Talking of which, I was watching a play just now about Edwardian
manners and got stalled by the plastering in Italy a few centuries
ago. Surprisingly square beading they had then. What do you suppose
they used?

KID'S TOOLBOX J T Woodworking 0 March 6th 06 04:11 PM
PORTABLE TOOLBOX J T Woodworking 0 January 13th 06 06:12 AM
Have any of you used this toolbox? [email protected] Home Repair 0 December 20th 05 08:16 AM
OT - Toolbox Cliff Metalworking 6 September 18th 05 12:52 AM
Toolbox Video Bill Leonhardt Woodworking 4 October 20th 04 04:08 AM