Bill Leonhardt

Default Toolbox Video

A short while back, some kind soul alerted the rec to the fact that the
History Channel was showing all the episodes of Toolbox back-to-back.
Thank you. I snapped into action, in an uncharactoristic timely fashion,
and captured them all.

I've just finished watching them. They are interesting, but for me, once
was enough. I'd be happy to mail this VSH tape to whoever would like it. I
don't wish it returned.

So, it goes to whomever asks for it first. Perhaps they'll pass it on when
finished, but that's up to them.

Bill Leonhardt

D. J. Dorn

I would love to have it - I sent some NYW videos to another wrecker and this
stuff works out well. I'd be happy to pay shipping and would forward them
to the next person because I would make a DVD of it. Hope I'm not too late.

Don

"Bill Leonhardt" wrote in message
A short while back, some kind soul alerted the rec to the fact that the
History Channel was showing all the episodes of Toolbox back-to-back.
Thank you. I snapped into action, in an uncharactoristic timely fashion,
and captured them all.

I've just finished watching them. They are interesting, but for me, once
was enough. I'd be happy to mail this VSH tape to whoever would like it.

don't wish it returned.

So, it goes to whomever asks for it first. Perhaps they'll pass it on

when
finished, but that's up to them.

Bill Leonhardt

Larry Jaques

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 18:12:39 -0500, "D. J. Dorn"
calmly ranted:

I would love to have it - I sent some NYW videos to another wrecker and this
stuff works out well. I'd be happy to pay shipping and would forward them
to the next person because I would make a DVD of it. Hope I'm not too late.

Now that it's yours, will you be making copies? How much
for a copy of the DVD, Don? (They're cheaper to make/ship.)

Like peace and quiet? Buy a phoneless cord.
http://www/diversify.com/stees.html Hilarious T-shirts online