Posted to uk.d-i-y
me me is offline

Default Toolbox help

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Nov 4, 7:52 pm, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
me wrote:
Hi

I am trying to find a toolbox that QVC used to sell. Its a plastic
one that opens flat, but then rolls together to close and forms an
octagonal unit? Can't find on QVC - or google, any ideas?

I remember that! Thinking about it - it looked quite good. They also
had
them for sewing accessories. Would it have been called an octobox?

--
Dave - The Medway Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk
01634 717930

Called something like, Rolobox or Roloflex or Rotobox or some such
thing. Lad at work had one many years ago. Layed all his tools out in
it, all in order. Rolled it out, tools everywhere. Picked it up and
threw it into the canal.

Well they worked on the TV adverts ;-)