Rich

Default Nutool NPK850

Looks like a quite good tool for general diy jobs but don't know if the
drill system is SDS or SDS+ ??? Can anyone let me know.
Thanks
Rich

Chris Oates

"Rich" wrote in message
Looks like a quite good tool for general diy jobs but don't know if the
drill system is SDS or SDS+ ??? Can anyone let me know.

it's +

Dave Plowman

In article ,
Rich wrote:
Looks like a quite good tool for general diy jobs but don't know if the
drill system is SDS or SDS+ ??? Can anyone let me know.

I don't think anyone has made an SDS for quite a long time.

--
*Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things? *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn
Lawrence

Whats the difference between SDS & SDS+

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:28:24 +0100, "Rich"
wrote:

Looks like a quite good tool for general diy jobs but don't know if the
drill system is SDS or SDS+ ??? Can anyone let me know.
Thanks
Rich

Lawrence

usenet at lklyne dt co dt uk
Christian McArdle

Whats the difference between SDS & SDS+

My suspicion is that it was renamed when they invented SDS Max. My NuTool
claims to be SDS, but seems to not mind modern SDS+ drill bits.

Christian.

Rich

Ok thanks for the information on that I will go and get one then

Rich

IMM

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
et...
Whats the difference between SDS & SDS+

My suspicion is that it was renamed when they invented SDS Max. My NuTool
claims to be SDS, but seems to not mind modern SDS+ drill bits.

You have two SDS drills?

---

wrote:

Looks like a quite good tool for general diy jobs but don't know if the
drill system is SDS or SDS+ ??? Can anyone let me know.
Thanks
Rich

I've been looking at this, and as far as I can figure SDS has no rotary stop,
SDS+ has, and SDS-Max has an extra fitting on the shank so you cant put it in
an SDS/SDS+. SDS-Max is designed primarily for BIG jobs, and is massively
powerful.

YMMV.
You may be right, I may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic youre looking
for... oops!

Steve.

Overlord of the Stuffed Attic.
If it moves, I'll keep it..
If it stands still, I'll keep it..
If I want it, it's up there somewhere...

If I've not yet used it, it's not been kept long enough...

Any opinions voiced that are possibly contentious
were not written by me. Honest. No, really!
Well, they might have been. Or not. Burble-Burble

Christian McArdle

My suspicion is that it was renamed when they invented SDS Max. My NuTool
claims to be SDS, but seems to not mind modern SDS+ drill bits.

You have two SDS drills?

No. Just one.

Christian.