DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Nutool NPK850 (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/2182-nutool-npk850.html)

Rich September 24th 03 09:28 PM

Nutool NPK850

Looks like a quite good tool for general diy jobs but don't know if the
drill system is SDS or SDS+ ??? Can anyone let me know.
Thanks
Rich

Chris Oates September 25th 03 01:33 AM

Nutool NPK850

"Rich" wrote in message
Looks like a quite good tool for general diy jobs but don't know if the
drill system is SDS or SDS+ ??? Can anyone let me know.

it's +

Dave Plowman September 25th 03 01:48 AM

Nutool NPK850

In article ,
Rich wrote:
Looks like a quite good tool for general diy jobs but don't know if the
drill system is SDS or SDS+ ??? Can anyone let me know.

I don't think anyone has made an SDS for quite a long time.

--
*Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things? *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn

Lawrence September 25th 03 08:27 AM

Nutool NPK850

Whats the difference between SDS & SDS+

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:28:24 +0100, "Rich"
wrote:

Looks like a quite good tool for general diy jobs but don't know if the
drill system is SDS or SDS+ ??? Can anyone let me know.
Thanks
Rich

Lawrence

usenet at lklyne dt co dt uk

Christian McArdle September 25th 03 03:41 PM

Nutool NPK850

Whats the difference between SDS & SDS+

My suspicion is that it was renamed when they invented SDS Max. My NuTool
claims to be SDS, but seems to not mind modern SDS+ drill bits.

Christian.

Rich September 25th 03 05:59 PM

Nutool NPK850

Ok thanks for the information on that I will go and get one then

Rich

IMM September 25th 03 06:10 PM

Nutool NPK850

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
et...
Whats the difference between SDS & SDS+

My suspicion is that it was renamed when they invented SDS Max. My NuTool
claims to be SDS, but seems to not mind modern SDS+ drill bits.

You have two SDS drills?

---

[email protected] September 25th 03 08:48 PM

Nutool NPK850

wrote:

Looks like a quite good tool for general diy jobs but don't know if the
drill system is SDS or SDS+ ??? Can anyone let me know.
Thanks
Rich

I've been looking at this, and as far as I can figure SDS has no rotary stop,
SDS+ has, and SDS-Max has an extra fitting on the shank so you cant put it in
an SDS/SDS+. SDS-Max is designed primarily for BIG jobs, and is massively
powerful.

YMMV.
You may be right, I may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic youre looking
for... oops!

Steve.

Overlord of the Stuffed Attic.
If it moves, I'll keep it..
If it stands still, I'll keep it..
If I want it, it's up there somewhere...

If I've not yet used it, it's not been kept long enough...

Any opinions voiced that are possibly contentious
were not written by me. Honest. No, really!
Well, they might have been. Or not. Burble-Burble

Christian McArdle September 26th 03 10:13 AM

Nutool NPK850

My suspicion is that it was renamed when they invented SDS Max. My NuTool
claims to be SDS, but seems to not mind modern SDS+ drill bits.

You have two SDS drills?

No. Just one.

Christian.