Posted to uk.adverts.personals,uk.legal,uk.rec.camping,uk.media.animation.anime,uk.d-i-y

Default Olives

It's been cross-posted to uk.legal too.... I'm wondering what are the
legal implications of such a question.... the general consensus is
that the taste of that compound is very similar to that of the main
food recently eaten.
As for what was said about women's secretions, this would be a
combination of urine and vaginal fluids, as when a woman urinates and
does not wash afterwards, her **** is all over her vulva and the taste
a man experiences during oral sex is a combination of the girl's ****
and her vaginal fluids. Furthermore, the composition of a girl's
vaginal secretions varies depending on what stage of her fertility
cycle she is at.

Incidentally, there are coprophiliacs too, meaning people who like
their lover to **** into their mouths as an expression of love, and
we're told that **** also tastes predominantly like the food it is
derived from..... I have no way of verifying this..... can anyone with
experience of that type of lovemaking please shed some light on the
subject........ though again I'm not sure why such a discusssion has
come up on uk.legal.........

Olives [email protected] UK diy 0 September 24th 07 09:21 PM
Olives - compression fittings. Derek ^ UK diy 2 December 10th 05 02:16 PM
Olives for compression fittings Lobster UK diy 28 November 19th 05 11:16 PM