Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Power Meter

In Aldi on Sunday in my area. Some people have expressed interest in this
type of item on this forum in the past.

"How much electricity do your home appliances use? This handy device
measures electricity consumption so you know how much money the appliance
costs to run.

a.. LCD display shows consumption in kW, amps, volts
b.. See how much an appliance costs to run by inputting up-to-date £/unit
information
c.. 2 prices can be set per kW/hr (standard or economy/night saver)
d.. Maximum load capacity setting with overload protection warning
function"
£6.99

See Aldi web site if you are interested (I am not)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

John Plant wrote:

In Aldi on Sunday in my area. Some people have expressed interest in this
type of item on this forum in the past.

"How much electricity do your home appliances use? This handy device
measures electricity consumption so you know how much money the appliance
costs to run.

a.. LCD display shows consumption in kW, amps, volts
b.. See how much an appliance costs to run by inputting up-to-date £/unit
information
c.. 2 prices can be set per kW/hr (standard or economy/night saver)
d.. Maximum load capacity setting with overload protection warning
function"
£6.99

See Aldi web site if you are interested (I am not)

no way that i could see to find it from aldi.co.uk, nor via google.

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

See Aldi web site if you are interested (I am not)

no way that i could see to find it from aldi.co.uk, nor via google.

Someone posted a link to this a few days back...

--
Cheers,

John.

| Internode Ltd -
http://www.internode.co.uk |
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Geo Geo is offline

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 05:30:06 -0700, wrote:

no way that i could see to find it from aldi.co.uk, nor via google.

From another group:-
http://uk.aldi.com/sunday_special_bu...ctnl_3912.html

Geo
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Geo wrote:
On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 05:30:06 -0700, wrote:

no way that i could see to find it from aldi.co.uk, nor via google.

From another group:-
http://uk.aldi.com/sunday_special_bu...ctnl_3912.html

Geo

cheers. I see its a one day deal though, so I wont bother. If past
experience is anything to go by they'll be sold out in 3 seonds, the
whole exercise being nowt but a publicity game.

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

no way that i could see to find it from aldi.co.uk, nor via google.

From another group:-
http://uk.aldi.com/sunday_special_bu...ctnl_3912.html

Geo

cheers. I see its a one day deal though, so I wont bother. If past
experience is anything to go by they'll be sold out in 3 seonds, the
whole exercise being nowt but a publicity game.

Yebbut, If there was a bouyant market for them at a higher price that
might be right. I suspect that is not the case amongst Aldi's
clientele.

The price is no different from what I paid from one of the cheap sheds
a while ago.

The device is nobbut a little toy, but not bad for what it costs.

DG