Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Who was looking for a pcb manufacturer ?

This was in

ElectronicsWeekly E-update 11 September 2007

No idea how good they are, I've just cut and pasted it

Special Message from Rush PCB

* PCB Offers

Rush PCB
Qualilty and Service....

3 Charlotte Court,
Claremont Lane,
Esher, KT10 9AG
T : 0845 094 3921
F : 0208 929 0057

***TOOLING FREE***
(Prices exclude VAT and carriage.)

-----------------
2 Layers Hasl Finish | 1- 15 Sq Inch |16 €“ 30 Sq Inch |31 €“ 45 Sq
Inch.| 46 €“ 60 Sq Inch
-----------------
50 Pcs |£5.00 each |£ 4.00 each |£ 6.25 each
|£ 5.50 each
100 Pcs |£ 3.50 each |£ 3.00 each |£ 5.00 each
|£ 4.75 each
500 Pcs |£ 1.35 each |£ 2.20 each |£ 3.20 each
|£ 3.90 each
1000 Pcs |£ 1.10 each |£ 2.07 each |£ 2.97 each
|£ 3.75 each
-----------------

Conditions:
2 Layer (Double sided), 1.6mm thick, FR-4, HASL, 1 oz Cu, No Gold,
Tested, Silk Screen, Solder resist on both sides with green color LPI
mask, 1 Slot or 1 cut out allowed, No Scoring, No tab routing, Multiple
image of designs are not allowed.

We also deal up to 32 layers.

Samples can be arranged on request.

rushpcb.co.uk
http://email.electronicsweekly.com/c...gd0gPO0DrDS0FX

THIS OFFER IS NOT ON OUR WEBSITE
--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I was impressed with these guys when I visited them a two or three years
ago.
http://www.p-m-services.co.uk/index.htm

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sep 11, 6:59 pm, raden wrote:
This was in

ElectronicsWeekly E-update 11 September 2007

No idea how good they are, I've just cut and pasted it

Special Message from Rush PCB

* PCB Offers

Rush PCB
Qualilty and Service....

3 Charlotte Court,
Claremont Lane,
Esher, KT10 9AG
T : 0845 094 3921
F : 0208 929 0057

***TOOLING FREE***

Not really, since the prices are loaded to include it.

There's not enought granularity in the pricing. If you are at the low
end of the area bands, they look expensive to me.

Top tec http://www.top-tec-info.co.uk/ are reliable, good quality and
(like most suppliers) will charge on actual area of material used.
They also take output directly from CADSoft Eagle http://www.cadsoft.de/
(for which the cut down version is available as freeware) so you don't
need to fart around with Gerbers.

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 11, 6:59 pm, raden wrote:
[...]

I hold my hands up, it was me !
I should be in a position to make my own now that a very kind gentleman made
me a pcb from artwork that I supplied, but thanks for the info
--
the_constructor

Don't tip it, recycle it. Join your local group.

http://freecycle.org/display.php?reg...ited%20Kingdom