Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Vacuum Cleaners Galore!!!

J Blint
TANA Enterprises eMarketing
http://www.vacuum-cleaner.xtz.cc

Hey, check out this website! They have a wide selection of vacuum
cleaners for all your vacuum cleaner needs.

Visit this site: http://www.vacuum-cleaner.xtz.cc

J Blint
TANA Enterprises eMarketing
http://www.vacuum-cleaner.xtz.cc

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article om,
MsWeb wrote:
Hey, check out this website! They have a wide selection of vacuum
cleaners for all your vacuum cleaner needs.

And the carriage costs to the *UK* are...?

--
*Bigamy is having one wife too many - monogamy is the same

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

MsWeb wrote:

Hey, check out this website! They have a wide selection of vacuum
cleaners for all your vacuum cleaner needs.

I bet they dont have anything for this vacuum cleaner 'need'
http://www.google.com/search?client=...utf-8&oe=utf-8

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Heliotrope
Smith wrote:
Ouch!
Eye watering.

Oh, those old saws. I remember reading a pile of these medical
student tales in the Xmas edition of the New Scientist back in the
1980s, and they weren't new then.
(They're probably true though. At heart.)

--
Aidan Karley, FGS
Aberdeen, Scotland

Vacuum Cleaners Galore!!! MsWeb Home Repair 0 August 30th 07 07:40 AM
OT-ish Vacuum cleaners Mogga UK diy 2 August 14th 07 08:02 PM
automated vacuum cleaners janpan Home Ownership 3 August 16th 05 11:12 AM
Workshop Vacuum Cleaners Hamie UK diy 14 May 11th 05 02:07 AM