Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Off topic, but I can't resist it :-}

Miss Teen USA South Carolina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

- it's already had over 10 *million* hits !

....Be afraid - be very afraid !
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Off topic, but I can't resist it :-} *SPAM*

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...

Take your off-topic spam somewhere else, no one is interested. You're
definitely one for the kill filter.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Colin Wilson wrote:

Miss Teen USA South Carolina

...Be afraid - be very afraid !

Wow Dribble, you may babel incoherently, but you look better than I
expected.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"John Rumm" wrote in message
Colin Wilson wrote:

Miss Teen USA South Carolina

...Be afraid - be very afraid !

Wow Dribble, you may babel incoherently, but you look better than I
expected.

Oh dear. I think you mean "bable". Babel was a place. How embarrassing.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Baker" wrote in message

"John Rumm" wrote in message
Colin Wilson wrote:

Miss Teen USA South Carolina

...Be afraid - be very afraid !

Wow Dribble, you may babel incoherently, but you look better than I
expected.

Oh dear. I think you mean "bable". Babel was a place. How embarrassing.

Babble

Embarrassing indeed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-09-02 00:58:27 +0100, Colin Wilson
o.uk said:

Miss Teen USA South Carolina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

- it's already had over 10 *million* hits !

...Be afraid - be very afraid !

Not really. As long as they stay at home, it's fine.

In a later interview on the Today program, she said that he future
plans for herself were to go to the state university and study graphics
and design. That should be safe too.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Colin Wilson" o.uk wrote
in message t...
Miss Teen USA South Carolina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

- it's already had over 10 *million* hits !

...Be afraid - be very afraid !

Is that Prescott's successor?

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rob Farrell wrote:

Tagged: Tiscali Idiot

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Colin Wilson" o.uk wrote
in message t...
Miss Teen USA South Carolina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

- it's already had over 10 *million* hits !

...Be afraid - be very afraid !

Is that Prescott's successor?

Mary

No

Prescott's problem (sorry - issue) was that he had too many ideas and
his brain jumped ahead of his tongue. This poor creature doesn't have a
single idea. Lucky she looks good. There is a future of sorts for her.

Peter Scott
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Peter Scott" wrote in message
om...

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Colin Wilson" o.uk
wrote in message t...
Miss Teen USA South Carolina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

- it's already had over 10 *million* hits !

...Be afraid - be very afraid !

Is that Prescott's successor?

Mary

No

Prescott's problem (sorry - issue) was that he had too many ideas and his
brain jumped ahead of his tongue. This poor creature doesn't have a single
idea. Lucky she looks good. There is a future of sorts for her.

You're surely not suggesting that JP wasn't good looking?

Mary

Peter Scott

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Rob Farrell
writes

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
et...

Take your off-topic spam somewhere else, no one is interested. You're
definitely one for the kill filter.

Its not spam, is it

ISTR that there was a mention of this on the telly the other day

I would have been interested if I had speakers connected to the PC ATM

.... so if someone could provide a transcript ...

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 11:35:11 +0100, Peter Scott
wrote:

This poor creature doesn't have a
single idea. Lucky she looks good. There is a future of sorts for her.

Their Jade Goody certainly looks better than our Jade Goody
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Baker wrote:
"John Rumm" wrote in message
Colin Wilson wrote:

Miss Teen USA South Carolina
...Be afraid - be very afraid !

Wow Dribble, you may babel incoherently, but you look better than I
expected.

Oh dear. I think you mean "bable". Babel was a place. How embarrassing.

Ah, but its a cunning play on words innit? Babel was the place where
everybody started speaking a different language and no one could
understand anyone else...

OTOH it may be a typo or misspell.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 2 Sep 2007 11:42:18 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

You're surely not suggesting that JP wasn't good looking?

Mary

To a hippopotamus perhaps??
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Rob Farrell
writes

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
. net...

Take your off-topic spam somewhere else, no one is interested. You're
definitely one for the kill filter.

Its not spam, is it

ISTR that there was a mention of this on the telly the other day

I would have been interested if I had speakers connected to the PC ATM

... so if someone could provide a transcript ...

No problem sir.

It is here with subtitles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Colin Wilson" o.uk wrote
in message t...
Miss Teen USA South Carolina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

- it's already had over 10 *million* hits !

...Be afraid - be very afraid !

It needed dueling banjo`s in the background :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Oh dear. I think you mean "bable". Babel was a place. How embarrassing.

Ah, but its a cunning play on words innit? Babel was the place where
everybody started speaking a different language and no one could
understand anyone else...

And, I am told that dribble does make more sense if you stick a fish in
your ear.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

It needed dueling banjo`s in the background :-)

Do I detect a video response in the offing ? ;-p
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , ARWadsworth
writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Rob Farrell
writes

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
.net...

Take your off-topic spam somewhere else, no one is interested. You're
definitely one for the kill filter.

Its not spam, is it

ISTR that there was a mention of this on the telly the other day

I would have been interested if I had speakers connected to the PC ATM

... so if someone could provide a transcript ...

No problem sir.

It is here with subtitles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII

Cheers - she's obviously destined for the White house
(gobbler in chief)

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rob Farrell wrote:
"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...

Take your off-topic spam somewhere else, no one is interested. You're
definitely one for the kill filter.

Colin's a long-standing and well-regarded member of this group.

Who are you please, and when did we elect you our leader?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Cheers - she's obviously destined for the White house
(gobbler in chief)

If you check some of the other videos on her, someone's done a direct
comparison cutting in and out of Bush's speeches...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Colin's a long-standing and well-regarded member of this group.

Why thankee kindly :-}
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sep 3, 3:45 am, raden wrote:

Cheers - she's obviously destined for the White house
(gobbler in chief)

--
geoff

Ah, just give the girl a break. Cameras, lights, microphone and she's
young. Be pretty easy to get flustered, no?

--
Nige Danton

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Colin Wilson" o.uk wrote
in message t...
It needed dueling banjo`s in the background :-)

Do I detect a video response in the offing ? ;-p

I`m enjoying 3 well earned days off work at the moment, gonna hit my 360 in
a moment (I was hoping my copy of LOTR: Shadows of Angmar) was going to be
here in time, but no joy. Certainly not in the mood for video editing :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Colin Wilson" o.uk wrote
in message t...
Cheers - she's obviously destined for the White house
(gobbler in chief)

If you check some of the other videos on her, someone's done a direct
comparison cutting in and out of Bush's speeches...

Any videos of her bush available yet?

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 15:44:23 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

And, I am told that dribble does make more sense if you stick a fish in
your ear.

_His_ ear.