Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Victorian Garden Edging Tiles

In laws have just found about 200 of these in the cellar. They type you have
to edge a garden with a barley twist (rope) top victorian edging.

How much do these things go for?

thanks

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"informer" wrote in message
In laws have just found about 200 of these in the cellar. They type

you have
to edge a garden with a barley twist (rope) top victorian edging.

How much do these things go for?

thanks

An absolute packet if you want to buy them, but I couldn't get anyone
to take them away when I had a load a few years back ! There are blues
and reds and browns, with the blues most expensive

AWEM

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message

"informer" wrote in message
In laws have just found about 200 of these in the cellar. They type

you have
to edge a garden with a barley twist (rope) top victorian edging.

How much do these things go for?

thanks

An absolute packet if you want to buy them, but I couldn't get anyone
to take them away when I had a load a few years back ! There are blues
and reds and browns, with the blues most expensive

AWEM

lol
thanks andy,they are red i think.

cheers

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28 Aug, 00:34, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Andrew Mawson wrote:
"informer" wrote in message
In laws have just found about 200 of these in the cellar. They type

you have
to edge a garden with a barley twist (rope) top victorian edging.

How much do these things go for?

thanks

An absolute packet if you want to buy them, but I couldn't get anyone
to take them away when I had a load a few years back ! There are blues
and reds and browns, with the blues most expensive

AWEM

Ebay em.- Hide quoted text -

Yes. The answer to questions of this nature is always: Do a search on
http://www.ebay.co.uk/ Advanced Search and Completed listings only
will show you what sold lately. Doing a search on "garden edging
tiles" shows they go for a bit over a fiver each, buyer collects.

Chris

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"informer" wrote in message
In laws have just found about 200 of these in the cellar. They type you
have to edge a garden with a barley twist (rope) top victorian edging.

How much do these things go for?

thanks

You should be able to get £3 each for them. I've seen them for retail sale
at £4.

If you take them to a salvage yard they'll not offer much as 'there are
loads about'. If you try to buy from a salvage yard they'd charge an arm and
a leg because they are 'hard to get hold of'.

mark

Set of victorian doors The3rd Earl Of Derby Woodworking 1 August 16th 06 03:13 PM
How to fit plastic edging strip to ceramic wall tiles? Eric The Viking UK diy 8 August 4th 05 07:52 PM
Victorian soffits david UK diy 0 May 20th 05 10:19 PM
wall tiles with 4mm depth: Can you get pvc edging that will fit these? William.R.Reisen UK diy 1 September 28th 03 05:38 PM