david

Default Victorian soffits

Hello,

Does anyone have a weblink to pictures of victorian soffits?

I'm in a 1901 house, which has curved soffits and I'm thinking of replacing
them with flat soffits - I just need to know if it would be in "keeping"
with the age of the house.

The guttering is actually about 0.6m from the building wall.

Thanks

David