Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Energy Saving -Saving our Climate

Hello,

Hereby i would like to ask your help tot spread around our Energy
Saving Tips. I would like you in advance for your cooperation and
help.
Our mission is easy: let's start to save energy now! That's the best
way to save our climate.

Recently we were asked to translate some of our work to attract
attention of households to the energy problem. Now we finished
tranlation of our Energy Saving Tips for at home and for at work.
Every week the cartoon and additional tips are changed into new ones.

Saving energy is really easy, as long as you know what needs your
attention. Who doesn't want to save energy? Saving energy is the
perfect solution to an ever-growing energy bill. You will find new
energy saving tips on this page every week. Milieunet offers you these
tips for free to help you save energy!

When you act upon all the tips you can reduce your energy bill by 15
to 25 percent. That is easy money. You can save energy at home as well
as at work by changing your habits and behaviour. These energy saving
tips offer you ways to change habits that cost you a lot of money.

All tips are completely free. No login needed. Just take a look.
http://www.stichtingmilieunet.nl/energysavingtips.php

With kind regards, Erik van Erne, managing director

Stichting Milieunet - Milieunet Foundation is a non-profit
organisation focused on awareness and change of behaviour by means of
communication about waste, energy, sustainability, nature,
environment, climate, human rights and international development
cooperation. We work for governments, administrations, companies,
organisations and we sell products to individuals. www.stichtingmilieunet.nl

This mail is climate-neutralized by Cleanbits

Energy Saving -Saving our Climate Milieunet UK diy 12 August 28th 07 07:00 AM
OT Energy saving question TMC UK diy 15 January 24th 07 02:30 AM
Energy Saving Bulbs Malcolm Stewart UK diy 11 May 1st 06 06:53 PM
Energy Saving Bulbs Alan Holmes UK diy 1 May 1st 06 10:13 AM
Energy Saving Bulbs The3rd Earl Of Derby UK diy 0 April 30th 06 11:49 PM