Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Harrison Drape Curtain Rails

It is August 2007 and I am encountering the same problem. have you had any
luck. In my case, I have a wide window with 2 rails. One has broken and if
I can't buy the same one again, I will have to replace them both, plus the
brackets.

Sheila
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 01:41:30 +0800, "CURTAIN
mused:

It is August 2007 and I am encountering the same problem.

???
--
Regards,
Stuart.