Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Aluminium

I need 6 strips of 1mm ali 2m long and 50cm wide. I'm in SW London.

What sort of shop or supplier could I get this from?

Thanks

Posted to uk.d-i-y

actually 5cm wide, not 50

"croxley" wrote in message
I need 6 strips of 1mm ali 2m long and 50cm wide. I'm in SW London.

What sort of shop or supplier could I get this from?

Thanks

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22 Aug, 08:56, "croxley" wrote:
actually 5cm wide, not 50

"croxley" wrote in message

I need 6 strips of 1mm ali 2m long and 50cm wide. I'm in SW London.

What sort of shop or supplier could I get this from?

Thanks

Look for Metal Supermarkets - http://www.metalsupermarkets.com/

Rob

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
croxley wrote:
I need 6 strips of 1mm ali 2m long and 50cm wide. I'm in SW London.

What sort of shop or supplier could I get this from?

George King Metals - Tooting - corner of the High Street and Blackshaw
Road. Can't find the actual address or phone number here at the moment.
Hope I've got the street names right. The High Street is the one which
follows the Northern Line, Blackshaw Road where St Georges Hospital is.
About 1/2 mile west of Tooting Broadway. The next major intersection
(traffic lights) you come to, just before the railway bridge.

It's an Aladdin's cave for all metal etc in small quantities. Park nearby
but you'll have to pay - although they do have parking round the back, but
often full and difficult to get to down a lane.

--
*Xerox and Wurlitzer will merge to market reproductive organs.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
It's an Aladdin's cave for all metal etc in small quantities. Park
nearby but you'll have to pay - although they do have parking round the
back, but often full and difficult to get to down a lane.

No parking round the back now. Street parking 1.80 per hour. Wandsworth,
the 'brighter' borough. For their chancellor.

--
*I have my own little world - but it's OK...they know me here*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"croxley" wrote in message
I need 6 strips of 1mm ali 2m long and 50cm wide. I'm in SW London.

What sort of shop or supplier could I get this from?

Thanks

Ebay, there are people on there that sell Alluminium,just buy a piece and
ask them to cut it to required dimensions

just type into search bar...Alluminium plate

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-08-22, George wrote:

"croxley" wrote in message
I need 6 strips of 1mm ali 2m long and 50cm wide. I'm in SW London.

What sort of shop or supplier could I get this from?

Thanks

Ebay, there are people on there that sell Alluminium,just buy a piece

and
ask them to cut it to required dimensions

just type into search bar...Alluminium plate

I expect it would help if you spelled it correctly.

)

--
"Religion poisons everything."
[email me at huge {at} huge (dot) org dot uk]

I expect it to work with two 'L's...and it does. :-P

Dang! was looking for aluminium The3rd Earl Of Derby UK diy 14 September 1st 06 08:54 PM
Aluminium The3rd Earl Of Derby UK diy 15 July 5th 06 07:44 PM
Aluminium David Lang UK diy 31 June 12th 05 08:13 AM
Bending aluminium [email protected] UK diy 21 April 5th 05 10:25 PM
aluminium c&l UK diy 11 February 16th 05 09:57 PM