Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default removing a fitted Moffat Module 90 oven & grill combo

The thermostat on the fitted gas oven (a Moffat Module 90 oven & grill
combo) in the house we bought has stopped working & I thought, rather
than getting it fixed (it's old & decrepit) I'd swap it out & fit an
electric oven instead.

....but I can't see how to remove the Moffat! Will it have been connected
with a flexible pipe and plug/socket affair to the gas pipe I can see
coming out of the side of the unit or will it have been hard connected?

....could I just undo the screws I can see at the front which join it to
the unit and slide it forwards to take a look?

--
dave @ stejonda

how to replace a fitted gas oven jives11 UK diy 4 August 8th 07 04:24 PM
oven and grill gone at same time Maymo UK diy 3 January 16th 07 05:45 AM
Fitted oven Jack UK diy 2 July 22nd 04 07:43 PM
Double oven: grill underneath main oven? Matthew Newton UK diy 5 June 9th 04 09:11 PM
Fitted oven N. Thornton UK diy 8 April 15th 04 07:31 PM