Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default VIZO Combi Boiler (VIZO24) fom B&Q - ANY GOOD?

Has anyone tried one of the Vizo Condensing Combi Boilers (ref no
VIZO24) sold at B&Q? Any problems? Any comments on build quality,
parts availability or parts prices, etc? I'm thinking of buying one.

And does it come with any flue components?
The B&Q website specs says: "Aerial: Standard horizontal" Can someone
translate that into mundane English? (-: Thanks.. Any info
appreciated!

Rich W

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:10:47 +0100, Rich W wrote:

Has anyone tried one of the Vizo Condensing Combi Boilers (ref no
VIZO24) sold at B&Q? Any problems? Any comments on build quality,
parts availability or parts prices, etc? I'm thinking of buying one.

And does it come with any flue components?
The B&Q website specs says: "Aerial: Standard horizontal" Can someone
translate that into mundane English? (-: Thanks.. Any info
appreciated!

Please read the Boiler Choice FAQ. Then ask yourself how long do _I_ have
to live with it?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:44:48 +0000 (UTC), Ed Sirett
wrote:

Please read the Boiler Choice FAQ. Then ask yourself how long do _I_ have
to live with it?

I have done, thanks.

I'd still very much appreciate anyone else's answers to my original
questions.

Rich

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Please read the Boiler Choice FAQ. Then ask yourself how long do _I_ have
to live with it?

I have done, thanks.

I'd still very much appreciate anyone else's answers to my original
questions.

Rich

It's made in Turkey and there are at least 4 engineers in the UK,
hence the price of the thing. So it would appear a buy it and bin it
appliance.