Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Together, we can stop the trolls!

Dave Fawthrop wrote:
As you may, or not, be aware, the idiotic trolls plan their attacks in
an illegal newsgroup called demon.local. The powers-that-be have
decided, in their infinite wisdom, to do nothing about this group
despite repeated complaints by me to uk.net.news.config, the Police
and to the ISPs of the offenders.

I urge everyone in these newsgroups to take direct action and complain
directly to the newsmasters of their own ISPs ) about
this illegal newsgroup. Also, ask your ISP to put pressure on other
ISPs to drop this newsgroup from their servers.

Furthermore, I have made formal complaints to my local MP, and I have
also written to Carol Vorderman, making her aware of another unsavory
aspect of the Internet - I urge you to do the same.

============================

Cross-posting of reply stopped to:
local.yorkshire,talk.politics.guns,uk.rec.caravann ing,uk.food+drink.misc,demon.local,alt.troll,rec.g ambling.lottery

After nipping into demon.local it seems to just another group of nutters -
what's the actual problem Dave?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian G wrote:

After nipping into demon.local it seems to just another group of nutters -
what's the actual problem Dave?

You are not replying to Dave, but one of the aforementioned nutters.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

John Rumm wrote:
Brian G wrote:

After nipping into demon.local it seems to just another group of
nutters - what's the actual problem Dave?

You are not replying to Dave, but one of the aforementioned nutters.

Internode Ltd - http://www.internode.co.uk |
-----------------------------------------------------------------|
John Rumm - john(at)internode(dot)co(dot)uk |

Thanks John,

I must admit that's the first time I've looked at that group so I don't know
the trolls from the 'reals' :-)

Brian G

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jul 14, 9:05 pm, John Rumm wrote:

You are not replying to Dave, but one of the aforementioned nutters.

School hols next week so lots of mummies boys will be online. Not a
few of the little sweetie pies half inched their school's computers in
preparation.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian G wrote:

I must admit that's the first time I've looked at that group so I don't know
the trolls from the 'reals' :-)

Dave is a favourite target for spoof postings by the numpties as he is
the coordinator of the anti troll FAQ:

Cheers,

John.

trolls tony stramella Metalworking 1 April 8th 06 02:24 PM
trolls.... Phil UK diy 6 August 22nd 05 09:07 PM
OT -(Imagine that, here in THIS NG) Stop feeding the trolls! Tom Gardner Metalworking 17 March 24th 04 11:45 AM
what is a trolls ? Steven Van Densen Woodworking 2 July 18th 03 04:25 PM