Posted to uk.local.scot-highlands,uk.rec.pets.misc,rec.pets.dogs.misc,ie.general,uk.d-i-y

Default sheepdog commands in Irish or Scots Gaelic?

Could someone tell me some main sheepdog commands in Irish or Scots
Gaelic?

I.e. what in English are "Away to Me", "Come Bye", etc.

Cheers!

John

Posted to uk.local.scot-highlands,uk.rec.pets.misc,rec.pets.dogs.misc,ie.general,uk.d-i-y

John Nagelson used his keyboard to write :
Could someone tell me some main sheepdog commands in Irish or Scots
Gaelic?

I.e. what in English are "Away to Me", "Come Bye", etc.

Cheers!

John

Don't worry man, if the dog gives you trouble just put some lead in its
ear !

--
Count Baldoni

Posted to uk.local.scot-highlands,uk.rec.pets.misc,rec.pets.dogs.misc,ie.general,uk.d-i-y

Posted to uk.local.scot-highlands,uk.rec.pets.misc,rec.pets.dogs.misc,ie.general,uk.d-i-y

On 2007-07-07 23:18:41 +0100, John Nagelson said:

Could someone tell me some main sheepdog commands in Irish or Scots
Gaelic?

I.e. what in English are "Away to Me", "Come Bye", etc.

Cheers!

John

"Fetchmemawellies"

Christ, I hadn't realised these were newsgroups for urban
sophisticates! :-)

John

Posted to uk.local.scot-highlands,uk.rec.pets.misc,rec.pets.dogs.misc,ie.general,uk.d-i-y

On 2007-07-07 23:18:41 +0100, John Nagelson said:

Could someone tell me some main sheepdog commands in Irish or Scots
Gaelic?

I.e. what in English are "Away to Me", "Come Bye", etc.

Cheers!

John

"Fetchmemawellies"

Christ, I hadn't realised these were newsgroups for urban
sophisticates! :-)

John

No, that's a rural requirement. We have Chelsea tractors, not John Deeres.

sheepdog commands in Irish or Scots Gaelic? John Nagelson UK diy 11 July 13th 07 06:47 PM
see the useful commands for linux and tips of gambling in the site [email protected] UK diy 0 April 14th 07 09:34 AM
Irish builders! Chris Bacon UK diy 30 June 15th 06 01:39 PM
Irish plumbing Guy King UK diy 34 March 16th 06 03:40 PM