Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Reteplav

Default Gold Coloured Shower question

Can anyone recommend a gold coloured shower unit ( gravity fed NOT electric)
that has a quality gold finish and is reliable ( and a fair price?..)

I fitted gold bath taps a couple of years ago and they didn`t retain their
"gold" finish ( despite not using any abrasive cleaner) so I don`t want to make
the same mistake again!

If I can`t get a gold coloured one for a reasonable price , then which brands
are considered good quality?
( I`m replacing an Aqualisa shower unit)

All suggestions welcomed