Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Shower tap identification / spares

Hi, I have just moved and don't know the make of the shower tap
fitted.
It is sticking and I need to buy a new mechanism as the body is hidden
in the wall.
If you can advise re make and model and even better, where I can get
parts
it would be much appreciated.
See:-
http://www.richyn.talktalk.net/pictures/IMG_0369.JPG
http://www.richyn.talktalk.net/pictures/IMG_0368.JPG
http://www.richyn.talktalk.net/pictures/IMG_0367.JPG

Thanks

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi, I have just moved and don't know the make of the shower tap
fitted.
It is sticking and I need to buy a new mechanism as the body is hidden
in the wall.
If you can advise re make and model and even better, where I can get
parts
it would be much appreciated.
See:-
http://www.richyn.talktalk.net/pictures/IMG_0369.JPG
http://www.richyn.talktalk.net/pictures/IMG_0368.JPG
http://www.richyn.talktalk.net/pictures/IMG_0367.JPG

Thanks

Try - The Shower Doctor.

http://www.showerdoc.co.uk/index.html

They offer a good service and are knowledgeable.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13 May 2007 05:29:18 -0700, "
mused:

Hi, I have just moved and don't know the make of the shower tap
fitted.
It is sticking and I need to buy a new mechanism as the body is hidden
in the wall.
If you can advise re make and model and even better, where I can get
parts
it would be much appreciated.
See:-
http://www.richyn.talktalk.net/pictures/IMG_0369.JPG
http://www.richyn.talktalk.net/pictures/IMG_0368.JPG
http://www.richyn.talktalk.net/pictures/IMG_0367.JPG

Thanks

The only picture that I could have probably worked out what make it
was is the one you haven't taken.
--
Regards,
Stuart.

hot/cold pipe identification for new shower ashroyer Home Repair 8 November 10th 06 02:21 AM
Tap/ Shower Mixer - Stuck on shower SteveC UK diy 4 October 8th 06 10:43 PM
Help with shower mixer identification Tony UK diy 1 October 1st 06 11:07 PM
Mixed shower tap Raj UK diy 1 July 22nd 05 10:49 PM
Mixed shower tap Raj UK diy 0 July 22nd 05 09:59 PM