Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Silicone

I was browsing though the wiki stuff the other day, and stumbled upon
the section on silicone sealants. I thought this article was a tad
"content free" so added some.

Have a look and hack about as you see fit:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...licone_Sealant

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

John Rumm wrote:
I was browsing though the wiki stuff the other day, and stumbled upon
the section on silicone sealants. I thought this article was a tad
"content free" so added some.

Have a look and hack about as you see fit:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...licone_Sealant

That's a great write-up JR, thank you very much.

--
Grunff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

John Rumm wrote:
I was browsing though the wiki stuff the other day, and stumbled upon
the section on silicone sealants. I thought this article was a tad
"content free" so added some.

Have a look and hack about as you see fit:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...licone_Sealant

Excellent John - thanks.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 7 May, 00:14, John Rumm wrote:

I was browsing though the wiki stuff the other day, and stumbled upon
the section on silicone sealants. I thought this article was a tad
"content free" so added some.

Have a look and hack about as you see fit:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...licone_Sealant

good stuff

205 articles now, becoming a serious wiki
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...ecial:Allpages

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

205 articles now, becoming a serious wiki
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...ecial:Allpages

I did notice that the expanding foam & canoe story isn't in the humour
section - that has to be the funniest thing ever!

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 7 May 2007 02:35:55 -0700, mused:

On 7 May, 00:14, John Rumm wrote:

I was browsing though the wiki stuff the other day, and stumbled upon
the section on silicone sealants. I thought this article was a tad
"content free" so added some.

Have a look and hack about as you see fit:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...licone_Sealant

good stuff

205 articles now, becoming a serious wiki
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...ecial:Allpages

Still annoyingly goes left to right across all the columns fort the
ordering, be much better going top to bottom on column 1, top to
bottom on column 2 etc... Makes it hard work to find articles, even
when you know where they are. A serious wiki wouldn't have this
problem.
--
Regards,
Stuart.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 7 May, 11:11, Lurch wrote:
On 7 May 2007 02:35:55 -0700, mused:

205 articles now, becoming a serious wiki
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...ecial:Allpages

Still annoyingly goes left to right across all the columns fort the
ordering, be much better going top to bottom on column 1, top to
bottom on column 2 etc... Makes it hard work to find articles, even
when you know where they are. A serious wiki wouldn't have this
problem.

I'll let you fix it

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 7 May 2007 03:50:36 -0700, mused:

On 7 May, 11:11, Lurch wrote:
On 7 May 2007 02:35:55 -0700, mused:

205 articles now, becoming a serious wiki
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...ecial:Allpages

Still annoyingly goes left to right across all the columns fort the
ordering, be much better going top to bottom on column 1, top to
bottom on column 2 etc... Makes it hard work to find articles, even
when you know where they are. A serious wiki wouldn't have this
problem.

I'll let you fix it

Umm, as no-one else has mentioned it I'll leave it for now.
--
Regards,
Stuart.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

good stuff

205 articles now, becoming a serious wiki
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...ecial:Allpages

In fact I just noticed the silicone section in the putty and mastic
article, also the comment from John S on linking these two. I will see
if I can make them play together without duplicating stuff too much.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

+John Rumm wrote:
I was browsing though the wiki stuff the other day, and stumbled upon
the section on silicone sealants. I thought this article was a tad
"content free" so added some.

Have a look and hack about as you see fit:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...licone_Sealant

So _that's_ what modulus means....

excellent and informative John, many thanks.

GE Silicone II Bart Byers Home Repair 11 September 14th 06 02:38 AM
Silicone over silicone? MB UK diy 1 August 28th 06 12:03 AM
Silicone vs silicone [email protected] UK diy 2 April 30th 06 01:02 PM
Silicone Jim Scott UK diy 8 December 27th 05 02:21 AM
Again H.V. silicone!! Rono Electronics Repair 6 July 27th 05 04:28 PM