Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default gutter sealant

is it available in white ?
b&q don't have any, homebase and focus only have black, yet every house
that's gone up in the last 10 years your our way has white guttering

tia

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Kent Mere" wrote in message
is it available in white ?
b&q don't have any, homebase and focus only have black, yet every house
that's gone up in the last 10 years your our way has white guttering

tia

Its supposed to go inside the joint, not to be seen !! Any way its crap. If
its leaking its new seal rubbers you want.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Apr 25, 4:07 pm, "keith_765" wrote:
"Kent Mere" wrote in message

... is it available in white ?
b&q don't have any, homebase and focus only have black, yet every house
that's gone up in the last 10 years your our way has white guttering

tia

Its supposed to go inside the joint, not to be seen !! Any way its crap. If
its leaking its new seal rubbers you want.

Try

http://www.tsde.co.uk full range of Everbuild sealants listed

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Try

http://www.tsde.co.uk full range of Everbuild sealants listed

Scam.

Not that I'm going to buy anything from them, but would you care to
enlighten me, Andy ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Kent Mere wrote:

is it available in white ?
b&q don't have any,

Look in B&Q for Evostick Nail and Seal. This is the same (white) sealant
used on boats for keel to hull, and transducer through hull fixing. It's
also used above the waterline for any fitting that requires a screw to
penetrate the skin of the boat and for attaching things like handrails.

Don't be fooled by the relatively low price. It's one of the best
selants available on the market. And it's useful for other jobs since it
can be shaped (sanded) after it has set as well as overpainted.

Also good for use as in place of Gripfill.

Gutter height Old_boat Home Repair 8 January 6th 19 02:33 PM
More on Gutter Guards--and HD Proctologically Violated©® Home Repair 0 November 10th 06 07:32 PM
Gutter or silicon sealant? Matthew UK diy 3 March 10th 06 10:03 PM
Gutter sealant? Eiron UK diy 2 October 2nd 05 06:46 PM
grout-only sealant versus tile-and-grout sealant? peter Home Repair 2 May 10th 05 05:13 AM