Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Chrome plated waste pipe

About to start redecorating the cloakroom. Does anybody know if it is
possible to get hold of chrome plated waste pipe for the basin. I've
got a chrome-plated trap but the pipe needs to run the length of the
room and I would prefer to run exposed chrome pipe rather than box it
in because the room is not that wide to start with.

Andrew

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andrew wrote:
About to start redecorating the cloakroom. Does anybody know if it is
possible to get hold of chrome plated waste pipe for the basin. I've
got a chrome-plated trap but the pipe needs to run the length of the
room and I would prefer to run exposed chrome pipe rather than box it
in because the room is not that wide to start with.

Andrew

Contact your local motorcycle accessory shop

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22 Mar, 21:22, "
wrote:
On Mar 22, 1:26 pm, "Andrew" wrote:

About to start redecorating the cloakroom. Does anybody know if it is
possible to get hold of chrome plated waste pipe for the basin. I've
got a chrome-plated trap but the pipe needs to run the length of the
room and I would prefer to run exposed chrome pipe rather than box it
in because the room is not that wide to start with.

Andrew

BES sell it.

Really, where ? (on the website)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22 Mar, 21:22, "
wrote:
On Mar 22, 1:26 pm, "Andrew" wrote:

About to start redecorating the cloakroom. Does anybody know if it is
possible to get hold of chrome plated waste pipe for the basin. I've
got a chrome-plated trap but the pipe needs to run the length of the
room and I would prefer to run exposed chrome pipe rather than box it
in because the room is not that wide to start with.

Andrew

BES sell it.

I can find chrome plated copper pipe 15/22/28mm and chrome traps but
not chrome plated waste pipe and fittings to go into the trap except
for short pieces to link to the wall. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Andrew