DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Chrome plated waste pipe (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/195841-chrome-plated-waste-pipe.html)

Andrew March 22nd 07 01:26 PM

Chrome plated waste pipe

About to start redecorating the cloakroom. Does anybody know if it is
possible to get hold of chrome plated waste pipe for the basin. I've
got a chrome-plated trap but the pipe needs to run the length of the
room and I would prefer to run exposed chrome pipe rather than box it
in because the room is not that wide to start with.

Andrew

The Natural Philosopher March 22nd 07 04:25 PM

Chrome plated waste pipe

Andrew wrote:
About to start redecorating the cloakroom. Does anybody know if it is
possible to get hold of chrome plated waste pipe for the basin. I've
got a chrome-plated trap but the pipe needs to run the length of the
room and I would prefer to run exposed chrome pipe rather than box it
in because the room is not that wide to start with.

Andrew

Contact your local motorcycle accessory shop :D

David Sims March 23rd 07 09:18 AM

Chrome plated waste pipe

On 22 Mar, 21:22, "
wrote:
On Mar 22, 1:26 pm, "Andrew" wrote:

About to start redecorating the cloakroom. Does anybody know if it is
possible to get hold of chrome plated waste pipe for the basin. I've
got a chrome-plated trap but the pipe needs to run the length of the
room and I would prefer to run exposed chrome pipe rather than box it
in because the room is not that wide to start with.

Andrew

BES sell it.

Really, where ? (on the website)

Andrew March 23rd 07 04:52 PM

Chrome plated waste pipe

On 22 Mar, 21:22, "
wrote:
On Mar 22, 1:26 pm, "Andrew" wrote:

About to start redecorating the cloakroom. Does anybody know if it is
possible to get hold of chrome plated waste pipe for the basin. I've
got a chrome-plated trap but the pipe needs to run the length of the
room and I would prefer to run exposed chrome pipe rather than box it
in because the room is not that wide to start with.

Andrew

BES sell it.

I can find chrome plated copper pipe 15/22/28mm and chrome traps but
not chrome plated waste pipe and fittings to go into the trap except
for short pieces to link to the wall. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Andrew