Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default power devil pressure washers

I bought one of these machines at my local Tesco. I've used it once,
to do my short drive, about 5 months ago. Went to clean the patio
today and the thing started slowing down and smoke coming out, and
little pressure. I can only guess that the pump was siezing. There was
a good water supply and no hose kinks, all as per the book. When I
disconnected the pressure hose it really blew off.

Anyone had this happen to them? Any suggestions on what to do about
it? Lost my receipt now, but still have the box etc.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
TMC TMC is offline

"kernow1" wrote in message
oups.com...
I bought one of these machines at my local Tesco. I've used it once,
to do my short drive, about 5 months ago. Went to clean the patio
today and the thing started slowing down and smoke coming out, and
little pressure. I can only guess that the pump was siezing. There was
a good water supply and no hose kinks, all as per the book. When I
disconnected the pressure hose it really blew off.

Anyone had this happen to them? Any suggestions on what to do about
it? Lost my receipt now, but still have the box etc.

If you paid by card take statement washer and box back to tesco and ask for
money back. Then buy a better quality pressure washer

Tony

Posted to uk.d-i-y

kernow1 wrote:
I bought one of these machines at my local Tesco. I've used it once,
to do my short drive, about 5 months ago. Went to clean the patio
today and the thing started slowing down and smoke coming out, and
little pressure. I can only guess that the pump was siezing. There was
a good water supply and no hose kinks, all as per the book. When I
disconnected the pressure hose it really blew off.

Anyone had this happen to them? Any suggestions on what to do about
it? Lost my receipt now, but still have the box etc.

Chuck it in the nearest skip & buy a real pressure washer.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Dont buy Power Devil Pressure Washers merayar UK diy 18 June 13th 21 09:04 PM
Pressure washers Rich Home Repair 5 February 26th 07 01:07 PM
Pressure washers TonyK UK diy 2 October 25th 06 10:53 AM
pressure washers Habbi Metalworking 3 August 5th 03 03:51 PM